Re: Partial Close for MT4

eggzactly wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:24 am Hello,

I need a partial close executed at X price level that i can put directly on chart ( preferably executed like a script with a line )?
Anyone know any script already made ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Eggzactly

Hello, sorry I did not understand correctly, you can explain better or post a drawing, photo, Thanks.

pacois wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:01 am

Hello, sorry I did not understand correctly, you can explain better or post a drawing, photo, Thanks.
Hello Pacois,

Thanks you for your reply. I need a script/ea/indicator that at X price level close partial of position. For instance i entered EURUSD - 0.05 , at X price level the script/ea/indicator close Y part of position ( the price and part of position defined by me ).

I hope explained better now.

Regards,
Eggzactly

eggzactly wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:11 am

Hello Pacois,

Thanks you for your reply. I need a script/ea/indicator that at X price level close partial of position. For instance i entered EURUSD - 0.05 , at X price level the script/ea/indicator close Y part of position ( the price and part of position defined by me ).

I hope explained better now.

Regards,
Eggzactly
I'm sorry, but on Ea to close positions, I never did, I hope MrTools can satisfy you.

Ogee wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:08 am Hi, check that your broker doesn't provide an add on app trading panel as many do or check this thread here for EAs some if which will do the partial close though I don't know how you connect them to your broker, try and if needed ask here again.

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418108&start=100
Thanks you i saw that this indi is perfect, can someone modify for partial close please ? ( inputs is price level and amount to close )
regards,
eggzactly

eggzactly wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:02 pm please can anyone help me ?

regards,
eggzactly
yes, go through the thread and find a trading panel EA which is interactive rather than just a dashboard which reads only.
There are some that have a scaling out button though most (including probably the one provided by your broker) will have a non-hedging function. In non-hedging mode if you have a 1 lot open trade and you then enter an opposite direction trade of 0.1 lots the 1 lot open trade will become 0.9 lots, you can keep doing this by whatever numbers until you are out completely.

Ogee wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:26 pm
yes, go through the thread and find a trading panel EA which is interactive rather than just a dashboard which reads only.
There are some that have a scaling out button though most (including probably the one provided by your broker) will have a non-hedging function. In non-hedging mode if you have a 1 lot open trade and you then enter an opposite direction trade of 0.1 lots the 1 lot open trade will become 0.9 lots, you can keep doing this by whatever numbers until you are out completely.
Thank you for your reply but unfortunately my broker doesn´t support close by function in order do that type of management, thats why i request the implementation at the indicator i provided of the partial close.

regards,
eggzactly