Reno Offline Charts and VPS

Hello everybody... I would have a question... I d like to migrate my MT4 platform with the VPS given by MT4. I do have an EA that runs on a Renko Offline Chart...
When I do the migration, no position opens whereas it does when the EA runs on local plateform..
During the migration, I didnot get any error message...
Does anyone could have an idea about what to do ? Does someone know a Renko Indicator that can work properly with an EA on a VPS ?
Have nice trades !!
" Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new "

Re: Reno Offline Charts and VPS

snorky2001 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:38 am Hello everybody... I would have a question... I d like to migrate my MT4 platform with the VPS given by MT4. I do have an EA that runs on a Renko Offline Chart...
When I do the migration, no position opens whereas it does when the EA runs on local plateform..
During the migration, I didnot get any error message...
Does anyone could have an idea about what to do ? Does someone know a Renko Indicator that can work properly with an EA on a VPS ?
Have nice trades !!
As we are not allowed to post external links here, I propose to google for „ovo renko“. This Czech company offers a two week free trial for their renko chart indicators (I am in no way affiliated to them, just a happy user). Mr. Tools was kind enough to program some EAs for me via the paid coding services section of forex-station and they work perfectly with the ovo renko on a VPS provided by Beeks Financial Cloud. Hope this helps & green pips to you!

Ok thank you so much for your reply...
Well, this is exactly the indicator I use (from ovo).. ;)
So I suppose the EA must have a problem in its code that make impossible the running on the VPS provided by MT4 plateform... Maybe as you, it could work with a VPS provided by a broker... I guess I would take contact with mister Tools.. :)
" Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new "

snorky2001 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:08 am Ok thank you so much for your reply...
Well, this is exactly the indicator I use (from ovo).. ;)
So I suppose the EA must have a problem in its code that make impossible the running on the VPS provided by MT4 plateform... Maybe as you, it could work with a VPS provided by a broker... I guess I would take contact with mister Tools.. :)
Yes, probably a good idea to contact an expert like Mr. Tools. Btw: my VPS runs on Windows Server 2012 and Beeks isn’t a broker, but a service provider that exclusively provides VPS for financial institutions and retail traders.