Re: VFFT indicator

zer0Code wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:39 pm i dont like the indicators here...
LMAAOOO u do know this site has the best mt4 indicators anywhere................. right? so if u dun like any indicator at this site............... then u are on the wrong planet puhahahaha :lol:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
rudiarius, ChuChu Rocket, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

rudiarius wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:54 pm

With all my respects... You post a 10 year old picture from FF claiming that this is the best indicator. You can't be serious!
90 % of the indicators shared here at FS will do better than this one.
Pal it doesnt matter it is old...it is very accuracity...look the date i show you man....i would like any person that knows vfft says something about it...

zer0Code wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:04 pm i am not going to say nothing, just post the results if you have results better than this one I just shut up.vfftresults.jpg
yes we get it................. u copying stuff from very old thread on FF by fxtimer................

here is start................. wait for coders 2 come online later perhaps they have more update versions

zer0Code wrote: here there are the best indicators according to you...i am looking for this one...i believe this is better than the others they showed me...just look the date.
zer0Code wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:37 am Nobody knows anything about this indicator?????i cant believe it
no one interested in this bcos it is not as good as it seems..............if it was any good fxtimer would still be using it..................which im 100% sure hes not :lol:

FORGET IT PAL!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

rudiarius wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:54 pm
With all my respects... You post a 10 year old picture from FF claiming that this is the best indicator. You can't be serious!
90 % of the indicators shared here at FS will do better than this one.
Exactly.

As my cousin Jethro Rocket says “When you’re at a fishin’ hole and the fish ain’t bitin’, don’t sit around there waitin’ for 20 years, boy!" :yawn:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎