Re: VFFT indicator

moey_dw wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:49 am

no one interested in this bcos it is not as good as it seems..............if it was any good fxtimer would still be using it..................which im 100% sure hes not :lol:

FORGET IT PAL!!!
first of all,do you know fxtimer?why dont you think he is not using it ?

pacois wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:45 am Hi, fxtimer has disappeared? Here at Forex Station disappeared Martiwana is everyone thinks he found the miraculous indicator !!
seriously guys do you know fxtimer?it would have been a pleasure to talk with him. Thats the best indicator i saw...but where is fxtimer?lol

zer0Code wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:54 am

seriously guys do you know fxtimer?it would have been a pleasure to talk with him. Thats the best indicator i saw...but where is fxtimer?lol
I don't know it, but I tell you seriously, you can't evaluate it with a photo and some trade tests, you have to try it for yourself or know who used it with certain profits, at least that's my thought. :wave:

pacois wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:22 am
I don't know it, but I tell you seriously, you can't evaluate it with a photo and some trade tests, you have to try it for yourself or know who used it with certain profits, at least that's my thought. :wave:
Pacois thats true but i believe that it is a serious tool, i just want to know if in this forum somebody knew anything about it.By the way i dont know who is fxtimer...i really good like to know who is He.
These users thanked the author zer0Code for the post:
pacois

zer0Code wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:37 am
Pacois thats true but i believe that it is a serious tool, i just want to know if in this forum somebody knew anything about it.By the way i dont know who is fxtimer...i really good like to know who is He.
as if i refer to the tales of fxtimer most people say he found a holy grail and then disappeared.
never heard from him
end of story

mosape wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:16 am

as if i refer to the tales of fxtimer most people say he found a holy grail and then disappeared.
never heard from him
end of story
End of story for you because you dont like to trade forex or to know the truth...anyone here use the algo of Alvin M Despain?

zer0Code wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:28 am
End of story for you because you dont like to trade forex or to know the truth...anyone here use the algo of Alvin M Despain?
what’s with all these negativity??
end of story means that nobody knows what happened to him some members say he posted some pictures of his holy grails system he was using and after that he vanishes . that doesn’t mean that i didn’t want trade forex ( how did you even go there ) ?
These users thanked the author mosape for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

mosape wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:03 am

what’s with all these negativity??
end of story means that nobody knows what happened to him some members say he posted some pictures of his holy grails system he was using and after that he vanishes . that doesn’t mean that i didn’t want trade forex ( how did you even go there ) ?
sorry for the misunderstanding, fxtimer must be somewhere or even here between us,i guess he used multiple nicks.