Re: My Indicator reviews and experiences

Cladi39 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:42 am My ideas, strategies or indicators i use are based in the basic principle of market, The price tends to correct when a sudden movement in the opposite direction appears. Soo basicaly im a pullback trader.
Check attached picture.
hello cladi, i love your setup, can you share the indicators you are using esp. the MA line that changes color, sorry, i dont know how to call it, just new here.. :)

thank you

Regards
mrak1111

LikeRe: My Indicator reviews and experiences

shaileshm wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:10 am Let us start with two zone type indicators. These type of indicators are my favorite. Both these indicators were made by a user called MTH2014 (on a different forum). He is a retiree from that famous place, and is one of the highest taxpayer in his country. All his indicators are excellent but unfortunately usually not too easy to use.

This first indicator is a supply – demand indicator. For binary options its possible to use only this indicator and be profitable. There are lot of display options including the weak – strong, fib levels , retouch etc. I find this one too good for a free indicator.

--------
--------

The second indicator is called as wing-ding indicator. He made it using his own ‘median price theory’. I only partially understand the theory, but these zones should be seen as 'attractors' i.e, where price will eventually swing back to.

--------
--------
HI.if u don't mind can u give some explanation about these two indicator,especially how you apply this for your trading..thank you.

osman wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:29 pm

HI.if u don't mind can u give some explanation about these two indicator,especially how you apply this for your trading..thank you.

The supply demand indicator are where the big orders are supposedly sitting and prices are expected to make sharp reactions. There is a pelthora of different strategies with it.

The second wing ding indi are like price attractors. Those are the regions where price will eventually return to. So those regions should be your takeprofit levels. For binary options I when i saw a price starting to make a sharp move , i would see if there is a enough gap between the price and the level to decide the expiry and trade. I found it useful for toh,boh, marketopen-close, eod,eow type moves especially.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

barmi wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:19 am
Hello,
Could you please open a thread explaining how do you use this indicator for short term trades?
I honestly couldn't figured out how it works. I belive that others participants would like to know more about it.
Thanks!
If you want you can start a thread and I will post there once in a while. Currently I am a bit busy with a new venture.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Other than your experiences listed in this area of the Forum, (which I appreciate) I sure wish we could start a running and on-going tab, so to speak, in which others would be able to post their "reviews" from purchases of indicators from the MQL website. Of course, this would include evaluation of free indicators as well.

Having downloaded over 300 paid and free indicators, I have learned that their reviews are dishonest in most cases, and the indicators are almost as if many simply put lipstick on a pig. In other words, they simply took existing indicators that are generally made free to the public, and added glitter, bells and whistles to make us think they put a lifetime of work into it. It seems like they had all of their friends and even granny's, put a review on their pages.

And how does MQL reward them? They list them under "Top Sellers" or "Recommended Products" so we are sort of deceived about the indicators functionality.

If such a place exist on this Forum, I would be glad to put the evaluations of over 25 hundred dollars in paid indicators, so that many would not learn from my mistakes.

Does anyone else have thoughts?