Re: Simple indicator sold at $1400 through a forex seminar in Indonesia

hihihaha wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:33 am ah i see
i've heard that name before...
if i remember correctly, ara hunter indicator only works at IHSG (indonesian's stocks).....they said

this new pixel indicator is under "HAWK1FOREX" group developed by the same person of ara hunter
Checked it out. They want you to pay for the seminar that they advertise all over Facebook, buy their "quantative" software, pay for a telegram group subscription (red flag) and then buy their systems to use their software to trade Indonesian stocks.

Yet not one (real) positive review yet and no verified trading records anywhere.

Sounds like a shit deal bro! :thumbdown:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Simple indicator sold at $1400 through a forex seminar in Indonesia

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:43 am

Checked it out. They want you to pay for the seminar that they advertise all over Facebook, buy their "quantative" software, pay for a telegram group subscription (red flag) and then buy their systems to use their software to trade Indonesian stocks.

Yet not one (real) positive review yet and no verified trading records anywhere.

Sounds like a shit deal bro! :thumbdown:
uughh... as expected