Re: Got a good system with one of mr tools indicators but just need and alert for it!

The guy disappeared, didn't he?

He started in a 1000USD demo account. After a couple of trades, he was already trading with 1 STD Lot size... without any SL he said. Even with a 10 PIP SL, he's risking 10 percent of his equity on a single trade, and I noticed he had many trades opened at the same time. That's not trading, that's just gambling with a faulty tool. Euphoria kicked in and was then followed by a great terrible loss from revenge/tilt trading and then he was off the charts and off the map.

We've all been there. Hopefully lessons were learnt for this guy.

Re: Got a good system with one of mr tools indicators but just need and alert for it!

Hello Mr Tools,
I'm so thankful about the work you're doing for us and helping us

I have an iTrend indicator for mt5, would you please help me add arrows on the main chart when the colour of the itrend line changes in the window 1

I've attached the picture to illustrate what i mean
I tried to use the iTrend you created b4, but it's like they have some bugs, arrows disappear and they are heavy for my machine, don't know why

rowlence wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:08 pm Hello Mr Tools,

I have an iTrend indicator for mt5, would you please help me add arrows on the main chart when the colour of the itrend line changes in the window 1

I tried to use the iTrend you created b4, but it's like they have some bugs, arrows disappear and they are heavy for my machine, don't know why
Can you please show me the iTrend's with arrows posted by me where the arrows disappear and your machine freezes, so I can fix them. Also, an example of them disappearing and machine freezing would be helpful. Not sure why you are mentioning me in your post to add arrows on the mt5 version when my mt4 version is misbehaving.

ps) you only need to post your request 1 time otherwise you are considered to be flooding the forum.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

rowlence wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:08 pm Hello Mr Tools,

try here