Re: Making Vertex Indicator non-repaint

roman251117 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:29 pm Use these Vertex settings and the additional Spearman indicator and you will have a good result. Good luck
Excuse my ignorance here everyone but I just loaded the vertex indicator onto my charts and I looked at how the red and blue lines behaved (as this is what interests me the most). To me, it seems like the lines moved around as the current candle was taking shape but then once the candle had closed, the lines seemed to lock into place, just like any other indicator would do.

So I suppose my question about this is, why does everyone say that the vertex indicator repaints. Is it because the vertex spike signal actually takes place and then after a few candles, the lines reshape themselves to show a new spike somehow. Because if this is what people are saying, this is not what I saw on my charts when I was doing some quick research on this.

Actually, I took a demo trade from a 15 minute chart, based on a vertex spiking into +10 territory and retuning to normal (a typical signal) and then I watched price go against the signal and make a new high. But even when this happened, the lines didnt reshape themselves or the original spike signal didnt repaint or vanish, the lines just kept on doing their thing and kept going on their merry way.

So is it the dots and arrows that are repainting with this indicator only or am I missing something here? I admit that I didnt watch the indicator on the charts for hours and hours but to be honest, when I saw my losing trade and the lines based spike signal staying the same, I basically concluded that the lines and spike signals weren't repainting .... but maybe im wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!!
Marty

roman251117 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:29 pm Use these Vertex settings and the additional Spearman indicator and you will have a good result. Good luck
Hello
Is there non repaint version of vertex?

this is a good indicator if don't have repaint
roman251117 wrote: Use these Vertex settings and the additional Spearman indicator and you will have a good result. Good luck
Hi roman how are you ?
this vertex is repaint?
i test with strategy tester in mt4 .
it seems like have repaint...
The signals move

Vertex reversal Indicator is a combined oscillator that combines of several indicators : Momentum, Moving Averages and Bollinger Bands , which makes it possible to accurately predict the trend reversal.
the calculation of this indicator has been written based on the current bar interval so it dose not repaint on any time frame.
the indicator has shown good performance on different markets and can be reliable.

https://www.tradingview.com/script/1sBl ... r-lirshah/

Intrest 1 wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:36 am Vertex reversal Indicator is a combined oscillator that combines of several indicators : Momentum, Moving Averages and Bollinger Bands , which makes it possible to accurately predict the trend reversal.
the calculation of this indicator has been written based on the current bar interval so it dose not repaint on any time frame.
the indicator has shown good performance on different markets and can be reliable.

https://www.tradingview.com/script/1sBl ... r-lirshah/
thx but source code is hidden............... pls copy & paste it for us so experts can make for mt4?? ;)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈