.
NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.


Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

#14
peop5863 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:17 am
camisa wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:24 pm
guys, if the system were so good he wouldnt need to make money from selling it!

if whatever system is for sale it's because its author cant make money out of it so dont waste time and money on it, just browse this forum and try to do your best
My point exactly!
Hi guys the new kid on the block seems to be "profigenics pro" anyone heard or bought it yet (97 dollars I think?) Usual hype attached ha ha just interested on its dissection 😂😥
:ugeek:


Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

#16
themasterkeymaker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:05 pm
I bought the system about 2 months ago, and he is either delusional, very lucky or a scammer. His system will make you enter many times before it hits those long runs he like sharing! The sad thing is there are many people in his group thinking they found the holy grail and I was one of them. Don't waste time or money on it.
There you have it.
Folks, this is why you never trust these "Instagram" and "YouTube" wannabes who are trying to sell you shit. Especially the ones that use phrases like "Secret Sauce" in their video titles :lol:

Did you know that there are actually "Instagram" traders who are charging to teach people how to trade using Mobile MT4? Christ.

I don't need to go into more details about "mobile MT4" here but If you want to know more, see our article:
Why traders should not use mobile MT4 as their primary trading platform for technical analysis.
11-year downtrend continues. Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators).
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

#17
themasterkeymaker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:05 pm
I bought the system about 2 months ago, and he is either delusional, very lucky or a scammer. His system will make you enter many times before it hits those long runs he like sharing! The sad thing is there are many people in his group thinking they found the holy grail and I was one of them. Don't waste time or money on it.
welcome here friend.......... sorry 2 hear u experience with this idiot guy but its ok u have us now :!:

Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

#18
moey_dw wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 9:39 pm
themasterkeymaker wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 6:05 pm
I bought the system about 2 months ago, and he is either delusional, very lucky or a scammer. His system will make you enter many times before it hits those long runs he like sharing! The sad thing is there are many people in his group thinking they found the holy grail and I was one of them. Don't waste time or money on it.
welcome here friend.......... sorry 2 hear u experience with this idiot guy but its ok u have us now :!:
Thank you moey_dw, I have gotten much more value on this forum!

Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

#19
It's amazing to me how people can go around on forums attempting to discredit your work but never come to you directly. So I am here to address any questions or concerns.
First of all I noticed that there is a person here who keeps posting the same story. Posting the same story many times does not validate your point. We provide live trade room sessions 5 times a week to assist our clients in becoming successful independent traders. We encourage everyone to attend so that they will understand as we say in class all the time "DO NOT TAKE EVERY SETUP THAT SHOWS UP." So the comment below stating that you have to take many trades before finding a long term trending trade is not valid. That clearly indicates that this person did not follow our course instructions to which we are not responsible. We have even provided live trades on YouTube showing proof to the contrary. You can take a look at the video we did about oil recently where we told everyone that the gas priced where going to go down because of what our system was revealing to us. And sure enough it did.

Next, to address the concern about our system having certain duplicate indicators as other systems, that is partially true. Some of the indicators like moving averages come standard with the system. Others are free in the mt4 market store which I clearly did a video on YouTube about several months ago telling people to never pay for indicators that you could get for free such as the hull moving average or "moneytreestring" which changes colors with trend changes. These particular indicators are options for our clients to use not a necessity. Now for the indicators that come with the paid membership, many of them may look the same as others on the market but will not function the same way because when you create custom indicators the mt4 platform only allows a small number of symbols to use. Therefore, yes it will look like many other indicators on the market but will not function the same way. This is exactly why others who have attempted to duplicate our system failed in doing so. One very popular trader even contacted me recently to admit that.

As far as the cost of our program, there are many companies out there in the forex world that charge a lot more than we do along with large monthly fees that people gladly pay and yet they join our program after those experiences and state that our services are better than those other companies. We provide 5 live trade sessions to help our members which is taking time away from our own families to help others at no additional cost. I personally conduct the US session training classes and in the evening our other instructor host the Asian session.

To address the concern that the only way that I make money is through sales of the system is one of my favorite issues to address. First off, I was retired in my 20's the first time long before I knew anything about the Forex market. In addition to that our company donates a lot of that money to organizations around the world because we have a company mission to resolve on going issues that seems to get ignored due to the same thing that is happening here. People waste their energy trying to tear others apart rather than build each other up to make the world a better place. I have attached an email we just received yesterday from one of the companies we support as "PROOF OF OUR CLAIM" that out of every purchase of our system we donate money to organizations around the world and this is just one of many. I would love to see the critics of our company on this senseless thread post proof of their trading system if they even have one and then how much money they made and then gave to help other people. Because after many years of being involved in the forex arena I have learned that people love to discuss others work without ever showing proof of their own work and what they do with their own money if they even have any. Because in the end, there is a lot of undocumented commentary on here with no proof. Also, you will see in the attachment that this email just came to us yesterday not from a long time ago from Feeding America.

I personally feel that this is a big waste of time even having to address these matters but a few of our members who are making money with our services brought this to our attention to address it.

Please see our attached proof of where a lot of the money goes even though we really don't have to provide this proof. And if there are any further concerns feel free to contact us directly next time
donation.jpg
donation.jpg


Attachments 7
  1. Similar Topics

    1. Which indicator has the highest winrate?

      10 Replies 1585 Views

      by Panorama, Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:50 am in MT4 Indicators

      10 Replies
      1585 Views
    2. 1210 Replies
      118308 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ApOp, Banzai, Bing [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Daim2574, DotNetDotCom [Bot], fxtrader69, King1467Pin, Lumios, Nathan.Fx, ngviendong, Seznam [Bot], YaCy [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 40 guests