Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

kvak wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:06 am You think, when rsi price line cross OBOS levels?
Yes, that's what it means. If u can add such an idea into it. sure great
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kvak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:53 am Yes, that's what it means. If u can add such an idea into it. sure great
Hello.
I gave two additional logics for rsi cross middle level (50) and obos level cross.
Updated averages and added Ehlers smoothed rsi to the list...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, Abdi, pail1217, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:21 am Hello.
I gave two additional logics for rsi cross middle level (50) and obos level cross.
Updated averages and added Ehlers smoothed rsi to the list...
this is a Great Piece
It's the Holy Grail for me as a TDI strategy trader

THANKS Mr.kvak
Grateful
If possible, I hope to add the OBOS judgment of the main base line
and add jurik MA
Attachments
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:34 am Jurik ma = simple jurik filter in my average pack...
You want alerts when rsi enter, exit OBOS?
THANKS mr. kvak
I saw jurik MA

Please add it if it is allowed
alerts when rsi enter, exit OBOS

I hope this logic can be added On main base line cross OBOS Line

THANKS THANKS THANKS :In Love:
Attachments
Chickenspicy

kvak wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:30 am Who is interested, here is classic (lines) TDI as my histogram.
This new version of kvak is also awesome
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Abdi, moey_dw, ChuChu Rocket

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:47 am THANKS mr. kvak
I saw jurik MA

Please add it if it is allowed
alerts when rsi enter, exit OBOS

I hope this logic can be added On main base line cross OBOS Line

THANKS THANKS THANKS :In Love:
TDI Lines Histogram with menu for Alerts + Overbought & Oversold Levels

Hello, I added menu for alerts, arrows for exit OBOS levels....

This TDI is based on TDI Histogram.

sal wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:42 pm
YES, TDI is unrivaled in capturing trends. and can avoid most of the range market
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, vvFish, simon_n3z