Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:25 am My sincere apologies to whole forestation community for my horrendous post, at the time there was no laptop for me to operate and i didnt have the source code m89
It's all good man, don't forget to edit your new post and add your request in it! Or Mrtools will be unsure of what's going on 😉
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:25 am My sincere apologies to whole forestation community for my horrendous post, at the time there was no laptop for me to operate and i didnt have the source code m89

: Mr Tools can you please add fill and color to when rsi/rsx are out if the bands please, much appreciated thanks <3
TDI Red Green with Color Filled Bands + Outer Bands for breakouts

On this version you can choose either between the bands coloring (market base line coloring) or outer bands cross coloring. Remember you need a different objects Id for every instance of the indicator on your chart.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, moey_dw, Jimmy, josi, SijjiN, Krunal Gajjar, eduarescobar, Skyold, BeatlemaniaSA, rosalieone, Wole

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:20 am On this version you can choose either between the bands coloring (market base line coloring) or outer bands cross coloring. Remember you need a different objects Id for every instance of the indicator on your chart.
magnificento!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, moey_dw, Jimmy, josi
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:39 am magnificento!
WOW!! NICE CHART & TDI SETUP........ HAVENT SEEN THAT COMBO BEFORE 😮😮😮

Love the highlight/fills on bands breakout u have theres..........!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

This is also the function I want to append. thanks chickensword and mr.tools

Will be added to my system tonight
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Mickey Abi, Jimmy, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:20 am On this version you can choose either between the bands coloring (market base line coloring) or outer bands cross coloring. Remember you need a different objects Id for every instance of the indicator on your chart.
chickensword wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:39 am magnificento!
A very nice idea indeed. Thank you Chickensword for taking the time and effort to outline the idea as well as Mrtools for making the request happen!

Just highlighting these MBL breakout areas alone already signals strong scalping opportunities.

Once that Green RSI line busts through the Market Baseline bands, this tells us of a strong breakout opportunity. Even if it might stall or retrace after, you can be sure that you'll make pips just by scalping those entries to the color filled areas 👍

Scalp those breakouts on 4 Hour charts (and above) and you're set.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Mickey Abi, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:28 am TDI Slow RSI Shark 👉Breakout Signal👉

1. False breakout
2. Small trends
3. Market Base Line breaks out of 45/55 Zone to form a Strong Trend

TDI Slow RSI Market Base Line 👉45-55👉No or low volatility

TDI Slow RSI Market Base Line 👉Above 55 Zone 👉Bull Trend

TDI Slow RSI Market Base Line 👉 Below 45 Zone👉Bear Trend
honje19960321 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:47 am Mogalef Band + 144 169 Vegas Tunnel

The price candle is in the middle of the Mogalef Band and the 144 169 Vegas Tunnel 👉 no or low volatility,

Price Candles High or Low Mogalef Band + 144 169 Vegas Tunnel 👉 High Volatility
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, vvFish