Re: Please adjust my mq4 file

HI I have a market profile Indicator and I need some help improving it.

Firstly the location where it plots the profile is horrible. I would like it on the right side of the price.
Second, I would like some rectangales/zones to be plotted in the minima region of the profile as shown in image below.
Lastly it would be great if the zones from different TF can be plotted in same chart.

Hope someone wil be interested in improving this one.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:38 pm HI I have a market profile Indicator and I need some help improving it.

Firstly the location where it plots the profile is horrible. I would like it on the right side of the price.
Second, I would like some rectangales/zones to be plotted in the minima region of the profile as shown in image below.

Lastly it would be great if the zones from different TF can be plotted in same chart.

Hope someone wil be interested in improving this one.
Try this one. The green lines you can disable in settings below. It has no 'valleys', just imagine a value area around every 'hill'.

Zones from different tf? MP or Volume Profile doesn't depend on tfs, only on how much bars/time you take into account. The analysis you make on the tf of the recent chart. On a higher tf and shifting the included time you can get more zones, but it would confusing you drawing them both into one chart. Never saw that anywhere and don't know anyone who does like that. You only need one tf.

Botan626 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:58 am Hello!

Found this great Market Sessions indicator, which plots plain vertical lines.

Could anybody add the option for the max number of days the indi will plot lines for in the past (something like "LookBackDays") and the option to plot future lines for the current day at least.

Thanks in advance!
This indicator shows market open lines but not market close! can someone fix this?
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

MaxTorque wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:42 am Dear mladen and Mrtools,

this indicator is very helpful but unfortunately it does not update itself. Could you please make sure that he updates himself.

Thank you in advance and best regards.

MaxTorque
Even when corrected to update values, that indicator is a heavy repainter
Posting it, but my sincerest advice is : forget about it (simply because the code is showing that the coding done in it is a result of random code lines piling up in a lot of cases, not as a result of a well coded intention)

mladen wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:42 am

Even when corrected to update values, that indicator is a heavy repainter
Posting it, but my sincerest advice is : forget about it (simply because the code is showing that the coding done in it is a result of random code lines piling up in a lot of cases, not as a result of a well coded intention)
Hello mladen,

many thanks for your effort and your information.
Deep in my stomach, I had such a hunch.