Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:41 pm Yeah messed up copying and pasting, try now.
Hi, sorry to bother you again, i only had a quick look at the indi on chart last night and at first glance it appeared exactly as i expected i think it just happened to look right on the chart i loaded, however it paints an arrow whenever the condition Green>red>yellow>50level and oppposite condition, but i was after the arrow to be painted only when green crossed red with yellow already either above or below and red also either above or below yellow. sorry if i wasn't clear.
the 2 images below show red and green lines to show wanted(green) and unwanted(red) arrow conditions.

Thanks again for your time.

Keystar wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:34 am Hi, sorry to bother you again, i only had a quick look at the indi on chart last night and at first glance it appeared exactly as i expected i think it just happened to look right on the chart i loaded, however it paints an arrow whenever the condition Green>red>yellow>50level and oppposite condition, but i was after the arrow to be painted only when green crossed red with yellow already either above or below and red also either above or below yellow. sorry if i wasn't clear.
the 2 images below show red and green lines to show wanted(green) and unwanted(red) arrow conditions.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Thanks again for your time.
So no more <> 50?

Keystar wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:20 am so i don't need an arrow when the yellow crosses 50, the yellow being above or below is a pre requisite for the green/red cross so it should only paint an arrow when the green crosses red with preexisting conditions of yellow above 50 and red above yellow for buy and opposite for sell. sorry if i'm unclear
That's the only way I know how to do that,being the 50 level is usually the last thing to happen, so if I say > 50 in the code once it gets to 51 or greater it's a buy and the opposite for sell.

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:37 pm Latest TDZ (non-MTF and MTF)... a TDI variation.
Nate, big fan of your TDZ indicator. Would you be able to upload the latest working version please? I like the old TDZ because it had adjustable colors and was such a gem of a code. Hoping to see the latest version with color adjustment options too bro.

Thanks V2! <3
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎