Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Chintzki wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:21 pm Hey Mr.Tools,

I have another request for modification to this indicator of yours (#TDI Red - Green (mtf + alerts +arrows + divergence.ex4)).
(I know it's *.ex4 but I assume you have the *.mp4)

4 new OB/OS alerts, to be triggered when the GREEN RSI Price line crosses the outside levels lines (default 32 and 68):
  • Oversold level break OUT at bottom level (Green RSI price crosses level default 32 down)
  • Oversold level break IN at bottom level (Green RSI price crosses level default 32 up)
  • Overbought level break OUT at top level (Green RSI price crosses level default 68 up)
  • Overbought level break IN at top level (Green RSI price crosses level default 68 down)

Also, with these changes is it possible to still be able to customize the levels? So they can still be moved from 32, and 68, to something else?

I only need notification alert if you can. Any others additions would be bonus but I do not need at this time (arrows/lines/etc, e-mail/etc).

Thank you for your consideration.
Will see what I can do, but won't be by my computer till tomorrow afternoon.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chintzki

Re: TDI Red Green MTF + Alerts + Arrows) MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:57 pm Might be some version here in the forum with that mod already, if not please post the version you want modified.
Hello Sir this is the file. Would you be able to take out the ob/os options and just have the alerts for the green crossing the red and when it crossses the yellow. Is it possible to have the arrows appear when that happens. Many thanks in advance

Chintzki wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:21 pm Hey Mr.Tools,

I have another request for modification to this indicator of yours (#TDI Red - Green (mtf + alerts +arrows + divergence.ex4)).
(I know it's *.ex4 but I assume you have the *.mq4)

4 new OB/OS alerts, to be triggered when the GREEN RSI Price line crosses the outside levels lines (default 32 and 68):
  • Oversold level break OUT at bottom level (Green RSI price crosses level default 32 down)
  • Oversold level break IN at bottom level (Green RSI price crosses level default 32 up)
  • Overbought level break OUT at top level (Green RSI price crosses level default 68 up)
  • Overbought level break IN at top level (Green RSI price crosses level default 68 down)

Also, with these changes is it possible to still be able to customize the levels? So they can still be moved from 32, and 68, to something else?

I only need notification alert if you can. Any others additions would be bonus but I do not need at this time (arrows/lines/etc, e-mail/etc).

Thank you for your consideration.
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
kvak, Chintzki, Krunal Gajjar, p1ps_surfer, Jedidiah

kenshin281180# wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:54 pm Hello Sir this is the file. Would you be able to take out the ob/os options and just have the alerts for the green crossing the red and when it crossses the yellow. Is it possible to have the arrows appear when that happens. Many thanks in advance
As far as the ob/os options you can set them to 0 and they will not appear and changed the alerts and arrows for when green crossing red and green greater than yellow, but please verify.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
camisa

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:34 am As far as the ob/os options you can set them to 0 and they will not appear and changed the alerts and arrows for when green crossing red and green greater than yellow, but please verify.
Hello Sir,

Thank you again for your quick work. The alert when the green crosses the red and when it crosses the yellow is what I was after. Again thank you very much for your time. I really appreciate it.

josi wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:21 pm Signals look so countertrend that I'd give out a warning for any newbie to stay far far away from this indicator - otherwise it could turn out to be a recipe for losing a lot quickly.
But what do I know anyway?
Josi,

Your opinions and insights are ALWAYS highly appreciated and valued! Your experience and knowledge can and will only benefit the members of the forum :)

Keep it coming ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:26 am Try.

Just testing the notifications but everything seems to be functioning as requested so far. Thank you very much.

Edit:

Sorry to be a bother, but would it also be possible to include an alert for the GREEN RSI price line crossing the 50 level? Again, please no rush.

josi wrote:
Signals look pretty countertrend....
But what do I know anyway?

Agreed, this is quite purpose specific and is definitely not meant to be used in the classic sense.