Moving AveragesRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:29 pm This would be the cloud version with mtf and multi symbol.
an interesting & unique tdi............. i can see a potential with it & almost reminisc of a waddah attar explosion type of tdi!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:18 pm Working on it, added all the prices,averages,7 different rsi methods and made it more user friendly.
imho this is waste of effort man.
the first idea to create a system indi cramped 4 indi together to gauge the PA in 2nd window act as oscillator towards PA.
now, u want to return it to main window? funny idea.
what I'm found annoying the ability to give out divergence signal in tdi smoothed rsx.
is there a tweak to that?

p1ps_surfer wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:52 pm imho this is waste of effort man.
the first idea to create a system indi cramped 4 indi together to gauge the PA in 2nd window act as oscillator towards PA.
what I'm found annoying the ability to give out divergence signal in tdi smoothed rsx.
How about you you tweak your manners first, create some content of your own then you can talk.

PS: Your opinion is not humble, it's typical of someone who does nothing but whinge about stuff that's free.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 4):
jng640, BeatlemaniaSA, moey_dw, Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

It's free source, use it or leave it, stop talking shit to someone's hard work. Why not you just code an indicator to meet your requirement for yourself.
These users thanked the author jng640 for the post (total 5):
ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA, Skyold, moey_dw, Jedidiah

Then why don't you trade the volatility bands only instead of whining. It would be more than sufficient as you can see.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA, moey_dw, Jedidiah

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:09 pm How about you you tweak your manners first, create some content of your own then you can talk.

PS: Your opinion is not humble, it's typical of someone who does nothing but whinge about stuff that's free.
I'm not attacking anyone here JUST STRAIGHTEN FACT bc I'VE READ THE FIRST PAGE! from the moment tdi was paid system.
I already SAID IMHO(do you understand this abbreviation) on FACT on first page.
U want to know how to coding fast? Template structure and adjusting param!!! im just to lazy to code.

p1ps_surfer wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:43 am U want to know how to coding fast? Template structure and adjusting param!!! im just to lazy to code.
blah blah blah............
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
jng640
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈