Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

qwepoi123 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:10 pm @kvak Dear Mr. kvak, thank you for taking the valuable time. Can you add a DashBoard to the labtrend bt sub window? Thank you.
Hello, the way what I know....test it labtrend dashboard...You need both indicators in same folder...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
chris006, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

abedalnasser wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:09 pm hello
could you please stochastic dash the same macd main line cross level 20 and 80 for strong and 50 or 60 for neutral
it will be helpfull
thanks in advance
Made this version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
abedalnasser, Jedidiah

abedalnasser wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 9:38 am so great indicator thanks alot
sorry but i have another indicator and i am sure it will great if you make it like heatmap for all pair its already mtf if you could make it multipair will be very nice ,the indicator below , and thankyou very much

_tro_multi_trend_boxes.mq4
I don't know if it's just me, but there are a ton of errors here...no, thanks...

kvak wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 8:30 pm No,error in your tro multitrend....
Its mtf trend indicator i download it from this fourm and used it , its helpful and good and there are no problem while use it in my chart , please check again and if you could repair anyproblem thats will be good and sorry because i did know nothing in programming also if you could make it like multipair will be fantastic i am sure