Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

PM request, simply xo dashboard....It is using icustom, if you have too much symbols or timeframes...it is slow down terminal...
You need both files in same folder....histo it doesn't need to be in the window for the dashboard to work...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
Jon, Wole, 太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:46 am Hello.
I made this.
You need both indicators in same folder...
Boutique! ! ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think adxvma levels and Volatility quality Stridsman - averages are also very interesting if they are made into dashboards. Teachers can consider it when they have free time.

The merits are immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Chickenspicy

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:54 am Boutique! ! ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think adxvma levels and Volatility quality Stridsman - averages are also very interesting if they are made into dashboards. Teachers can consider it when they have free time.

The merits are immeasurable!
Sorry, Iam trying make my own adxvma levels, but dont know, is still different then Mrtools work as you see in picture (my levels are yellow) and dont know what I doing wrong. What I am able make adxvma with EMA levels.
Also ! Volatility quality Stridsman - averages (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn + lb) is Mrtools work.
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫

Dashboard of moving averages...extended with levels to use....Full list of averages what I have.
This indicator use icustom call, note that if you have lot of pairs or timeframe is possibly slowdown terminal.
Histo version must be in the same indicator folder like dashboard....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah

kvak wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:10 am Dashboard + Histogram & Ribbon for Xard Universe XU Moving Average

First, want to thank you Jackson Doh for good idea for dashboard. And Mladen for sharing this dashboard.
Here is simple dashboard for XU ma.
You need XU histo in same folder for running dashboard.
I upload onchart version too, onchart version no need for running dashboard....

Banzai wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:21 am

There are two templates.
Pick the one that you like the most.

I don't know if this subject was mentioned, but is there a possibility that this indicator has the inclusion of the MTF? either the chart or the Histogram, because my idea was to apply the concept of this other post, but I believe that the Xu Ma eAverages is one of the potential Top Tier indicators on the forum.

Thank you very much in advance
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 2):
kvak, Jedidiah

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:07 am I don't know if this subject was mentioned, but is there a possibility that this indicator has the inclusion of the MTF? either the chart or the Histogram, because my idea was to apply the concept of this other post, but I believe that the Xu Ma eAverages is one of the potential Top Tier indicators on the forum.

Thank you very much in advance
Here is histo version in mtf CLICK
Iam working on onchart version, but there is much imputs menu, and I must recoded it....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
RodrigoRT7