Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:58 pm Hello everyone,

I want to share my idea on what I've worked on that has allowed me to increase my account for the past few months. I welcome all feedback so we can ALL win. Chose 2 RSI crosses that gives you the majority of the trend on your trading chart plus 2 additional higher TFs. For instance, 4HR RSI 5/24-Daily 5/20-Weekly 6/26. Then group all currency pairs and reverse the colors when the main currency is in second position. Once everything lines up, the flow should occur.

I believe strength and weakness is the only thing that can't be hidden and puts the odds in your favor. It took me a while to create this template and the FS family has really helped me out. This is my way of giving back to this wonderful community. Also, I think the ultimate RSI dashboard would be 1 dashboard with different inputs per TF and alerts once they all align...

I hope someone finds this useful and happy pips to ALL!

WARNING: This setup is resource intensive
I am a huge fan of your work. And I use MADash to trade. With your approach one can find trades to take everyday with high probability setups. Direction is everything and you're only as good as the things you trade. Your approach helps decide what to trade per time. I'll pm you soon, but I am incredibly grateful to you. God bless you!
These users thanked the author Knight for the post:
naluvs01

Knight wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:09 am I am a huge fan of your work. And I use MADash to trade. With your approach one can find trades to take everyday with high probability setups. Direction is everything and you're only as good as the things you trade. Your approach helps decide what to trade per time. I'll pm you soon, but I am incredibly grateful to you. God bless you!
Hi friend, Can you share and explain how do you use madash (i believe from Gilead ?)to trade, how do you use it in correlation with this dashboard from naluvs01 .
Thanks a lot
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

charli wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:25 am Hi friend, Can you share and explain how do you use madash (i believe from Gilead ?)to trade, how do you use it in correlation with this dashboard from naluvs01 .
Thanks a lot
I use it to confirm a directional bias for pairs I want to trade. For example if I want to trade pullbacks in the 1min timeframe. I set the MADdash to show the strengths of 5mins and 15mins. Which would indicate which pairs are already active in that direction and I'd trade the pullbacks in an already established trend. Or I could also use the 5mins and 15mins to trade the 15min chart as well. Points me to where the action is just starting. I put off the timeframes that aren't relevant to me.

So depending on the timeframe you trade and how you trade you can play around with different logic and see what would work for you.
These users thanked the author Knight for the post:
charli

Knight wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:58 pm I use it to confirm a directional bias for pairs I want to trade. For example if I want to trade pullbacks in the 1min timeframe. I set the MADdash to show the strengths of 5mins and 15mins. Which would indicate which pairs are already active in that direction and I'd trade the pullbacks in an already established trend. Or I could also use the 5mins and 15mins to trade the 15min chart as well. Points me to where the action is just starting. I put off the timeframes that aren't relevant to me.

So depending on the timeframe you trade and how you trade you can play around with different logic and see what would work for you.

please can you give us settings of madash? ( type of ma, period....) including if you use rsi warning or not and witch value?

PLEASE help, thanks in advance.

giuma wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:32 am please can you give us settings of madash? ( type of ma, period....) including if you use rsi warning or not and witch value?

PLEASE help, thanks in advance.
I use just 2 timeframes m5 and M15 for scalping then at the end of the day to see what to trade the next day, H1,H4 and D.

Everything else is default I just switch off the timeframes I don't need per time.

DJ CSM Cool Pad

DJ CSM provides visual information on the current trend based on the
analysis of more than 5 indicators that are displayed visually on the chart
you can adjust the settings of all indicators in the input parameters. DJ CSM
displays the following information in the lower right corner of the chart:

Forex Currency Strength Meter - is a type of Forex indicator that
functions to measure the index of the strength of one currency against
another. With this indicator you don't need to open multiple charts at
once to do trend analysis (correlation between currencies)
Moving Average Trends - is an Indicator that displays the average
value of price data in the time periods M1, M5, M30, H1, H4, D1 and
WI.
MACD - is one technical indicator that can help you to identify
changes in direction.
MA-X - indicator based on crossover 5 SMA period (period can be
changed).
Buyer & Seller Volume - displays the average volume of buyers and
sellers, helps you see the strength of buyers and sellers.
Spread - this indicator can be relied on in knowing the spread
changes. For those of you who need information about spreads,
changing spreads, or periodic changes, this indicator is for you.
Knowing the spread is an important factor before you open a position.
Because when the spread is wide or suddenly the time to open the
position immediately floats 15 points or 30 points of course.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, josi, Knight, erynade, jng640, Jedidiah