Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:45 pm Have a look:
viewtopic.php?p=1295435931#p1295435931
and then tere is - always! - cja
(Don't forget to show the community what you can do with it...)
(update: I wasn't thinking of inspiring your coding but to check whether something already existing could do the job)
I haven't forgotten, still working on it. I have managed to cobble together some code that works with every pair except AUDUSD and I have no idea why. Digging deeper!

Rgds
RM
Attachments
These users thanked the author retireme for the post:
josi

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:08 am Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I have seen a few dashboard indicators, but I haven't seen any with 2 RSI crossovers. There are a couple here (1 that I've posted a while ago) that have MA crossovers MTF, but I would like one that is based on 2 RSIs crosses and MTF, if possible. What I've noticed is trading against the weekly or daily is a bad idea. However, when they both align, the magic and power happens.

What I've done is found 2 RSI periods that will get me in bulk of the trend on the daily and weekly TF. I enter in on the 4HR TF once they are in alignment. On the example below is BTCUSD. As you can see, once the weekly was in place, all you want to do is sell only. And if anyone bought during this time, there were crushed!!!!! The RSI crosses I've selected are the 5/20 for the daily and 6/26 for the weekly. I've increased my account consistently since utilizing this longer term trading concept.

If we had a RSI dashboard that can show us this information, it would make our trading decisions a lot more solid. And the reason RSIs are better overall than MAs, they move faster IMO.

Thanks in advance for your response and Happy New Year to ALL!!!!!!
Could you please share the indicator on the chart bottom (RSIx2)… thanks

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:52 pm Could you please share the indicator on the chart bottom (RSIx2)… thanks
Rgds
RM

UPDATE: Please be aware that this version of the indicator had been modified so that it only plots on the close of bar relative to timeframe. This means that a new H4 signal will only appear every 4 hours if and when the direction changes. The original version was OnTick and did not suit this method of RSIx2 MTF trading.
These users thanked the author retireme for the post (total 2):
Daim2574, Thangarasu

retireme wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:46 pm I haven't forgotten, still working on it. I have managed to cobble together some code that works with every pair except AUDUSD and I have no idea why. Digging deeper!

As promised, here is the RSIx2 Dashboard with Button. Feedback would be appreciated!

Rgds
RM
These users thanked the author retireme for the post (total 6):
naluvs01, Jackson Doh, kvak, Thangarasu, fantom_spb, andrewstone

Hello everyone,

I want to share my idea on what I've worked on that has allowed me to increase my account for the past few months. I welcome all feedback so we can ALL win. Chose 2 RSI crosses that gives you the majority of the trend on your trading chart plus 2 additional higher TFs. For instance, 4HR RSI 5/24-Daily 5/20-Weekly 6/26. Then group all currency pairs and reverse the colors when the main currency is in second position. Once everything lines up, the flow should occur.

I believe strength and weakness is the only thing that can't be hidden and puts the odds in your favor. It took me a while to create this template and the FS family has really helped me out. This is my way of giving back to this wonderful community. Also, I think the ultimate RSI dashboard would be 1 dashboard with different inputs per TF and alerts once they all align...

I hope someone finds this useful and happy pips to ALL!

WARNING: This setup is resource intensive
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post (total 5):
Knight, charli, keys898, erynade, bluesky

retireme wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:15 pm As promised, here is the RSIx2 Dashboard with Button. Feedback would be appreciated!

Rgds
RM

good. Using RSI as a dashboard, the most important thing is the formula. If you use the RSI ma BT mod to make the dashboard, I think it is very good!

An even greater good idea: Smoothed Repulse Dot BT.

Smoothed Repulse: 0 online and offline, which is the boundary between long and short.

viewtopic.php?f=579496&p=1295455507#p1295455507

viewtopic.php?t=8473841&p=1295447932#p1295447932