Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

naluvs01 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:27 am
Hi everyone,

Does the indicator repaints or recalculates...
I'm using it for entries once trend and key levels are confirmed (after a candle closes). I've been profiling currency pairs individually to confirm strength between pairs and this indicator seems TOO good to be true. So if someone could confirm, I'd be grateful.

P.S I know Mladen makes phenomenal indicators, but when I try and run it via a simulator, it doesn't work...thanks in advance for your response!!!!
No it does not. It is based on moving averages.

I have been searching for ADR / ATR / Pivots related dashboards and I thought to share what I found.

I like whataDash! a lot. Only problem I see here is that long symbols mess up the display.
The coders page (referenced on the dashboard itself - redirects to blogspot) has a description of the dashboard and a download link at the far right that works (other download links in the site do not seem to work).

I have also found two free dashboards on the mql5 site:
Multi Currency Pivot Dashboard and Netsrac ADR Dashboard Free

And another couple from the forexfactory site (both by the same coder):
Multi Pair Pivot Point Scanner
Multi Pair Average Range Scanner

If anybody has a similar dashboard to share please do, I would like to know what else is available.
These users thanked the author chris006 for the post (total 3):
GraniteChief, RexVola, craibern

A nice dashboard indicator. Code can be helpful for learning and further development.

Description by author :

The Multi Forex Scanner indicator is a MT4 indicator that I developed because I wanted to save time finding good pairs to trade.

It shows the list of currencies available in the Market Watch window. If you wish to hide any currency, just hide it in the Market Watch.

I hope it helps you.

Settings

Update interval (secs) – Allows you to define the interval in which the indicator is updated. This is to prevent performance issues.
Font Size – Allows you to define the font size of the text shown on screen.
Font Name – Allows you to define the font of the text shown on screen.
—————————————————
Show Price – Show/Hide the Price column. This column shows the Bid of the currency.
—————————————————
Show Spread – Show/Hide the Spread column. This column shows the Spread of the currency.
—————————————————
Show ATR – Show/Hide the ATR column. This column shows the percent of the current bar in relation to the calculation of the ATR.
ATR Timeframe – The timeframe to use in the ATR calculation.
ATR Period – The period to use in the ATR calculation.
—————————————————
Show Volume – Show/Hide the Volume column. This column shows the percent of the current bar volume in relation to the average of the previous volumes.
Volume Timeframe – The timeframe to use in the calculation of the average volume.
Volume Period -The period to use in the calculation of the average volume.
—————————————————
Show RSI – Show/Hide the RSI column. This column show the RSI for the current bar. If the RSI is overbought the data is green. If the RSI is oversold, the data is red.
RSI Timeframe – The timeframe of the RSI calculation
RSI Period – The period of the RSI
RSI Upper Level – The upper level of the RSI. Allows to detect overbought.
RSI Lower Level – The lower level of the RSI. Allows to detect oversold.
—————————————————
Show Stochastic – Show/Hide the Stoch column. This column shows the Stochastic value for the current bar.
Stoch Timeframe – The timeframe of the Stochastic calculation.
%K period – The %K parameter of the Stochastic.
%D period – The %D parameter of the Stochastic.
Slowing – The Slowing of the Stochastic.
MA Method – The Moving Average method of the Stochastic.
Price Field – The Price Field parameter of the Stochastic.
Stoch Upper Level– The upper level of the Stochastic. Allows to detect overbought.
Stoch Lower Level– The lower level of the Stochastic. Allows to detect oversold.
—————————————————
Show ADX – Show/Hide the ADX column. This column interprets the value of the ADX according to the levels 25, 50 and 75.
ADX Timeframe – The timeframe used in the calculation of the ADX.
ADX Period – The period of the ADX.
ADX Applied Price – The applied price of the ADX.
—————————————————
Show Pivots – Show/Hide the Pivots column. This column displays the position of price in relation to the closest pivot level.
—————————————————
Show MA – Show/Hide the MA column. This column shows if price is above or below the configured moving average
MA Timeframe – The timeframe used in the calculation of the MA.
MA Period – The period of the MA.
MA Method – The method of the MA.
MA Applied Price – The applied price of the MA.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 2):
Thangarasu, chris006

pacois wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:46 am
Hi, try, the files work together
Hi pacois

I tried your nice indies, but nothing showed up in the donchian-heatmap.

Is there something else I need to do?
Attachments
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Ogee wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:57 pm
Hi, if your broker has a prefix or suffix in the chart title eg. EURJPY(£) then you need to add that to each pair in the indy inputs box.
Thank you for your advice.
But my brokers have no prefix / suffix.
So far I don't know the cause. :stressed:
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:45 am
Hi pacois

I tried your nice indies, but nothing showed up in the donchian-heatmap.

Is there something else I need to do?

Hi, I can only tell you that in the indicators folder, you must have the "donchian-channel-MTF" indicator without name changes, because the donchian- heatmap indicator uses it to work. Or you have to wait for the signals, without signals the color remains gray .Thank you.

The indicator is not my work, I just adapted the code to the various needs
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe

Moving AveragesRe: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

pacois wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:12 pm

Hi, I can only tell you that in the indicators folder, you must have the "donchian-channel-MTF" indicator without name changes, because the donchian- heatmap indicator uses it to work. Or you have to wait for the signals, without signals the color remains gray .Thank you.

The indicator is not my work, I just adapted the code to the various needs
Thank you, sir!
I tried many cases( 28pairs, all TimeFlames, new brokers, etc,),but no signals. :cry:
I use japanese language OS(windows10pro).
Maybe my japanese windows is causing the problem. :think:
I'll get the English version and try it out eventually.

Thank you very much. <3
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:50 am
Thank you, sir!
I tried many cases( 28pairs, all TimeFlames, new brokers, etc,),but no signals. :cry:
I use japanese language OS(windows10pro).
Maybe my japanese windows is causing the problem. :think:
I'll get the English version and try it out eventually.

Thank you very much. <3
Try!!

Hi it's a try, try again, I hope. Thanks
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe

pacois wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:10 am

Try!!

Hi it's a try, try again, I hope. Thanks
Thank you,sir! :)
But,no signals...
Today, I tried same thing (changed filename of "donchian-channel-MTF" and source code of "donchian- heatmap" changed ).

Sir, is it possible to upload the "exe file" of the two files? :hug:

Thanks in advance. <3
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)