Индикаторный советник Quantum London Trading EA

Hi friends, I will write in Russian, because I don’t have knowledge of English, but the translators translate everything crookedly, so please consider this fact and translate yourself as I do it myself.
I represent the adviser that I have been testing and using for a long time, it is in open source, I will provide the archive to the indicators and the adviser. Since there are many indicators in it, and most likely from Mr Mladen and Mrtools stolen from our wonderful programmers, I would like them to look and correct the injustice by updating the existing indicators with new versions and returning the honest name to the adviser, so that everything would be fair.

And so, the owl is very promising, a lot of all sorts of necessary things, but alas, it’s not completely perfected, because I have no programming knowledge, I can only write a Technical Assignment for corrections that I personally discovered during many years of testing this advisor if our masters programming will take it to correct, which I really hope.

I hope that people from all over the world join testing and identifying the shortcomings of this EA, because I think the common thing is better than the political games of people who do not care about us, mere mortals, and consider friendship and love of neighbor the greatest thing in the world, regardless of location territorial!

Currency pairs: Any
Trading time: Any
Time frame: from M1 to D1
These users thanked the author Antonio for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Skyold, meda, Sutatong
Volente Deo

LikeRe: Indicator Advisor Quantum London Trading EA

Antonio wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:13 am Привет друзья, буду писать на русском, так как знаний английского не имею
Thanks Antonio great post :clap:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Индикаторный советник Quantum London Trading EA

Ну в целом нужен дополнительный хороший 1).трендовый индикатор и проверенный временем 2).осциллятор, как на вход , так и на выход, 3).привести в порядок код,, 4). убрать повторяющиеся индикаторы, 5).так же есть проблема при запуске советника на графике присутствует задержка в работе индикаторов, нужно какое то время выждать, такое ощущение что подгружаются индикаторы и в это время сделки совершаются не по условию, ну и как и писал выше, 6). если есть оригинальные индикаторы в место украденных кодов , обновить на оригинальные (более современные , если есть с улучшенным кодом) , 7). при совершении сделок хотелось бы видеть линию безубытка и тейк профита, вот такое вот ТЗ , думаю это даст возможность улучшить работу советника в лучшую сторону
Volente Deo

Re: Индикаторный советник Quantum London Trading EA

:facepalm:

В сети навалом, множество всяческих советников , платные, бесплатные, но в большинстве своём это мусор , советник , "если конечно попался рабочий", это постоянный труд по поиску хорошего сета, я отдал пару лет именно этому EA , могу сказать, что он стоит внимания даже в таком не до конца готовом варианте, это как малыш, которому нужно дать тепла и ласки и он в последствии Вас одарит тем же! Надеюсь, что мы ему поможем стать лучшим произведением!
Volente Deo