No single word of you was unmannerly
please be happy
i wrote about the posted stuff
not in a sequence way - and renaming things
you dont needs to ask any excusing kind thing
you are enough well and OK
hope now translator will be do exact translation - as small phrases
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Double Top & Bottom triangle indicator

modanetfx wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:45 am Hello traders and coders in house . Please does anyone have an indicator that can plot triangle anywhere on double top double bottom on any timeframe on MT4 chart ? I have spent much time on google search but to no avail . Kindly share if you have either AUTO or MANUAL plotting . Thanks for your anticipated reply.
Here you go..enjoy
These users thanked the author Deez for the post (total 4):
moey_dw, modanetfx, Patrick K, Jedidiah

Deez wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:41 am

Here you go..enjoy
Thanks, i have that but the parameters is quite different from what i am looking for, I appreciate your quick response ,
You can check the attached images to have an insight into my request . The code should put into consideration other price action like engulfing candles, pin bar, hammer along with double top and bottom for a reversal trading for in between 2 to 6 candle expiry .
Attachments

modanetfx wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:30 am The indicator i am looking for is called WEDGE and not triangle as indicated in my previous post ,but as illustrated on the images, i found out that it is called WEDGE. please if you have it in MTF share since my focus is on 5 minutes time frame.
I just got the attached indicator now, but the signal line is too long, please can someone modify it for me to MTF and also make it to pick TWEEZERS top and bottom the other line to join the last lowest candle . ALL I AM INTERESTED IN IS TRADING SHORT REVERSAL Please check the attached image . Thanks
Attachments
These users thanked the author modanetfx for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, Steam1, Jedidiah

IdeaRe: Double Top & Bottom triangle indicator

modanetfx wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:28 am

I just got the attached indicator now, but the signal line is too long, please can someone modify it for me to MTF and also make it to pick TWEEZERS top and bottom the other line to join the last lowest candle . ALL I AM INTERESTED IN IS TRADING SHORT REVERSAL Please check the attached image . Thanks wedges.mq4
now that is interesting wedge indicator....... I wonder if our dearest mrtools can improve this one for us :idea:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

modanetfx wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:28 am

I just got the attached indicator now, but the signal line is too long, please can someone modify it for me to MTF and also make it to pick TWEEZERS top and bottom the other line to join the last lowest candle . ALL I AM INTERESTED IN IS TRADING SHORT REVERSAL Please check the attached image . Thanks wedges.mq4
Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Jimmy, moey_dw, reachme, talaate, modanetfx, gtudor, Jagg, pilot, Lodi, SijjiN, Jedidiah