Current Candle Alert

Hi MrTools,

I wonder if you can assist with this humble request, I found this indicator called "Custom Indicator 1a.exe) and it works very well but when I adjust the settings for the signal to appear on the current candle? the functionality does not work. can you assist with this?

I do not have the Mq4 file but the exe file, can you assist?

kindly advise if I should send the exe file/ if you have any indicator that performs similarly?

kind regards

Re: Current Candle Alert

MyEatrades wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:53 pm Hi MrTools,

I wonder if you can assist with this humble request, I found this indicator called "Custom Indicator 1a.exe) and it works very well but when I adjust the settings for the signal to appear on the current candle? the functionality does not work. can you assist with this?

kindly advise if I should send the exe file/ if you have any indicator that performs similarly?

kind regards
Looks like renamed from MA on BB,it using ema period 6 price close as default,when crossing (entering/exit) bb lines on trend belonging candle (bull bear)
any way welcome here - :)
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Current Candle Alert

MyEatrades wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:53 pm Hi MrTools,

kind regards
Would need the mt4 file.