Problema con indicador de marco de tiempo múltiple

Hello;

First of all, thank you for your work. I have a problem with the indicator, non lag ma mtf histo alert arrows, (I downloaded it from here) it happens that the arrow appears when it gives the input but if it does not manage to pass the price said arrow disappears, resulting in many of the entries be negative.
If they were so kind to tell me or guide me how can I solve this? I am very interested in this indicator and it is a pity that I have this handicap.

Thank you and I hope for your help.

Gannhilo.

Re: Problema con indicador de marco de tiempo múltiple

gannhilo wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:14 am Hello;

First of all, thank you for your work. I have a problem with the indicator, non lag ma mtf histo alert arrows, (I downloaded it from here) it happens that the arrow appears when it gives the input but if it does not manage to pass the price said arrow disappears, resulting in many of the entries be negative.
If they were so kind to tell me or guide me how can I solve this? I am very interested in this indicator and it is a pity that I have this handicap.

Thank you and I hope for your help.

Gannhilo.
If you was able to explain your problem with illustration picture,it was easy to understand the matter
anyway i guess you are having this because of arrows/alerts on current bar (still open bar) true
try to change it to false
but if you are using higher TF on lower TF chart - in case - "arrows drawn on newest bar of higher TF bar" to true and it will not fly
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:25 am
If you was able to explain your problem with illustration picture,it was easy to understand the matter
anyway i guess you are having this because of arrows/alerts on current bar (still open bar) true
try to change it to false
but if you are using higher TF on lower TF chart - in case - "arrows drawn on newest bar of higher TF bar" to true and it will not fly

Thanks first of all for your quick response, the option of arrows / alerts on current bar, has always been in the option FALSE, what else can I do ?, or there is some other indicator that I can use similar to this one and that does not have that problem . I use the MTF because I operate in TF of 1m with the indicator in TF 1h.

gannhilo wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:54 am

Thanks first of all for your quick response, the option of arrows / alerts on current bar, has always been in the option FALSE, what else can I do ?, or there is some other indicator that I can use similar to this one and that does not have that problem . I use the MTF because I operate in TF of 1m with the indicator in TF 1h.
Read care fully what i wrote in above post regarding MTF
in case H1 on M1 chart,you must wait for 60 bars to complete

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

gannhilo wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:54 am

Just test it M5 TF on M1 chart,looks like there is some problem - printing arrows and might be in multi time frame too
let us wait for Mrtools to see the code once
Attachments