Symbol flag

I have problem with managing my charts, so I was wondering if there is any way that I can flag a symbol like tradingview.com site ,but in mt4 so that I can view my flaged charts in one place later or something like that(market whatchlist).

Re: Symbol flag

Mehrab wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:34 am I have problem with managing my charts, so I was wondering if there is any way that I can flag a symbol like tradingview.com site ,but in mt4 so that I can view my flaged charts in one place later or something like that(market whatchlist).
Welcome here
can you explain a bit more with some illustration picture/s ,what exact you want to find
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Mehrab wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:47 am Hello I'm back I want this
With out source code, hard to know what this indi is doing
also needs more explanation from you,what you requiring

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

unfortunately I don't have source code and I haven't seen any indicator to do this that's why I'm asking it here, maybe the writer of this add on can add this feature to the indicator (symbol changer) and as I said I want this indicator to have symbol flag to it look like TradingView.com
but thanks anyway.

Mehrab wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:49 am unfortunately I don't have source code and I haven't seen any indicator to do this that's why I'm asking it here, maybe the writer of this add on can add this feature to the indicator (symbol changer) and as I said I want this indicator to have symbol flag to it look like TradingView.com
but thanks anyway.
Have you tried Mladen's "symbol changer" indicator - is that what you trying to find ?
Attachments