Survivor EA don't work

Hi, guys ..

I was testing the survivor EA, which our friend Amdudus shared, but for some reason it is not performing any operations, any activity at all.

According to the information that amdudus shared too, the EA is quite safe, but I can not get it to work.

I put it in 5 minutes with the EURUSD pair and I also load the settings for that pair, and nothing happens.

I do not know if this EA only works at a certain time or has some other limitation or configuration that needs to be changed.

If someone has tried or is using survivor EA, please let me know what the problem might be.

Here I share the EA as it was shared by amdudus ..:

Thanks in advance for any help..

viewtopic.php?p=1295377516#p1295377516

Re: Survivor EA don't work

pin12 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:01 pm Hi, guys ..

I was testing the survivor EA, which our friend Amdudus shared, but for some reason it is not performing any operations, any activity at all.

According to the information that amdudus shared too, the EA is quite safe, but I can not get it to work.

I put it in 5 minutes with the EURUSD pair and I also load the settings for that pair, and nothing happens.

I do not know if this EA only works at a certain time or has some other limitation or configuration that needs to be changed.

If someone has tried or is using survivor EA, please let me know what the problem might be.

Make sure you have 'Auto Trading' enabled. Could be any other error - but this is the first thing to ensure.
These users thanked the author appsoluxions for the post:
pin12

Re: Survivor EA don't work

pin12 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:01 pm Hi, guys ..

I tried and didn't see any visible errors in MT4 journal. Hope you can see smiley to ensure "Auto Trading" is enabled.
These users thanked the author reachme for the post:
pin12