Re: Intraday Channel Breakout for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:37 am Added mtf.

This type of channel is worth porting to MT4. If ported to MT4 main chart, even better!

Rex (extended).mq5 The signal line intersects the upper channel and the lower channel (can be regarded as a breakout?), which can change color.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:07 am This type of channel is worth porting to MT4. If ported to MT4 main chart, even better!

Rex (extended).mq5 The signal line intersects the upper channel and the lower channel (can be regarded as a breakout?), which can change color.

Maybe someone else hasn't seen what Mladen Rakic said:
This indicator is one of the series of "experiments"

even though it is named CCI, it is not actually CCI
the calculating method is changed significantly compared to original CCI which make the usage as it is usual for classical version (via fixed levels) obsolete
for that reason a sort of dynamic levels are added (a sort of Donchian channel levels added)
basic types of averages can be used :
for main calculation
for price smoothing (as a possible method of signals filtering without significant lag addition)

Pampas wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:40 pm Thank you for reply.
But in my platform,it does not work.
and,I hope it show the pips of width or range of the channel on the main chart,like this
Did this version, works if show fill = true, to be honest not very experienced in this type of coding but seems ok. If run across or figure out a better way to do it will modify.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
kvak, Krunal Gajjar, cmetrader

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:36 am Did this version, works if show fill = true, to be honest not very experienced in this type of coding but seems ok. If run across or figure out a better way to do it will modify.
thank you,can you give me the mq4 profile?
when set show fill=true,it only display the range of today,I hope it can display the range of everyday