Re: Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

madeinitaly wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:43 pm FRIENDS,..No way.....I DON'T SEE THIS INDICATOR ON THE MT4 PLATFORM ..... even though
five click on the metaquotes...
can you help me
thank you very much
FRANCO
welcome to FS franco...........u gotta upload the indicator for us man.......... so can check it out for u..........
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hello guys.
Dear mrtools, mntiwana and other expert in forex station.

sory if i post in wrong thread

plz, can you fix this news reader by mladen, it dont show any news, i think forex factory change the xml link.

and can you add option :
-to change the xml link manualy, so the user can change by their self if something like this happen again
-to change background collor

Thanks in advance, best regards...

Vere wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:29 am Hello guys.
Dear mrtools, mntiwana and other expert in forex station.

sory if i post in wrong thread

plz, can you fix this news reader by mladen, it dont show any news, i think forex factory change the xml link.

and can you add option :
-to change the xml link manualy, so the user can change by their self if something like this happen again
-to change background collor

Thanks in advance, best regards...
Don't have the source code for that one.

hey guys, sorry for the basic question.
. For example, the thread ''top 10 non repaiting indicators of all time '' , the file there for each indicator is an .ex4 format. I am trying to understand how to install the indicator on my MT4. I know that usually i need to go in the folder of the indicators and paste the file there, but i need 2 type of files (if i am not mistaken ) : .ex4 and mq4 . i am missing the mq4 file in the above mentioned thread.

thank you in advance
cheers
Pav

pipshunter wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:26 am hey guys, sorry for the basic question.
. For example, the thread ''top 10 non repaiting indicators of all time '' , the file there for each indicator is an .ex4 format. I am trying to understand how to install the indicator on my MT4. I know that usually i need to go in the folder of the indicators and paste the file there, but i need 2 type of files (if i am not mistaken ) : .ex4 and mq4 . i am missing the mq4 file in the above mentioned thread.

thank you in advance
cheers
Pav
Welcome to the forum :)

You don't need both files. A single EX4 will do, just place it into your Indicators folder and refresh your indicators.

The reason that only a single EX4 file is posted for some indicators is to protect those codes from thieves.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance