Re: Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

AfricanTrendDancer wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:19 pm
Thank you. I have checked. some indicators have been successfully been initialized, but they are not displayed on the chart! very frustrating
Brother try posting your matter/s once at one place,rather doubling same thing at various places,you valued members have to know,every post is being read/scan
more better suggestion,try posting things/queries at their appropriate thread/topic
would you like post the one,not working with you,thanks
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:54 pm
Brother try posting your matter/s once at one place,rather doubling same thing at various places,you valued members have to know,every post is being read/scan
more better suggestion,try posting things/queries at their appropriate thread/topic
would you like post the one,not working with you,thanks
Very sorry, please accept my apology. A set of tools that I have attached

Hey Coders,
For some strange reason both the trinity impulse and the trinity impulse average indicators used to appear and work perfectly on the mt4 chart. Once i removed it from the chart and re added it back, it does not appear on certain timeframes or does not appear to work accordingly how it used to be. I have no idea why since it was only the .ex4 file I left in the indicator list. I recently added back the mq4 file to see if anything is wrong in the source file but i have no clue. Please help!
Thank you so much in advance!

LikeRe: Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

mntiwana wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:49 am Hi Jimmy Boy
All posts from this orphan thread needs to be migrated to "Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart"
here
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472909
thanks
Done :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance