Re: Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:47 pm viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8415735&start=180

The i-Breakeven indicator can’t be displayed anymore, please fix it.
Sorry for the late answer, it needs to have an order placed before working, check it out thought it wasn't working but placed an order then it showed up in the l/h corner of the screen.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

One of my indicators I have been using has stopped working right after downloading additional MetaQuotes chart history. It is called Chaikin Volatility. I have already tried to compile 5 times and it did not work. I tried editing the indicator's code, compiling, and putting it back, then compiling and nothing. I also tried opening up a new chart, I added my other indicators and they work except for Chaikin Volatility. I also tried restarting MT4 and nothing. All help is greatly appreciated.
Attachments
Screenshot Screenshot

Reynaldocruz011 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:31 am One of my indicators I have been using has stopped working right after downloading additional MetaQuotes chart history. It is called Chaikin Volatility. I have already tried to compile 5 times and it did not work. I tried editing the indicator's code, compiling, and putting it back, then compiling and nothing. I also tried opening up a new chart, I added my other indicators and they work except for Chaikin Volatility. I also tried restarting MT4 and nothing. All help is greatly appreciated.
Maybe check and see if you're getting any error under your terminal/expert's tab