Re: Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

Jimmy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:46 am
Welcome to the forum :)

You don't need both files. A single EX4 will do, just place it into your Indicators folder and refresh your indicators.

The reason that only a single EX4 file is posted for some indicators is to protect those codes from thieves.
Hey Jimmy

thanks for the quick reply look in the attachment how i dont see the indicatos that are having only the .ex4 files . i did click refresh on my MT4 , but they still dont appear

pipshunter wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:41 am do you see what i mean Jimmy ? Maybe i am one of the few that has this simple issue, since i couldnt find anybody else talkinga bout this in the forms
Yes, Mrtools is right. Sorry I was a bit confused.

Open your MT4 platform
At the top select File
Chose Open Data Folder
Go into MQL4 folder
Open the Indicators folder

And put the indicator files in there.

Have you done that? Let us know :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:55 am

Yes, Mrtools is right. Sorry I was a bit confused.

Open your MT4 platform
At the top select File
Chose Open Data Folder
Go into MQL4 folder
Open the Indicators folder

And put the indicator files in there.

Have you done that? Let us know :)
it worked this time. tnx again guys !
Is there a place where I can see exactly how those Top 10 non repainting indicators are to be used ? or i gotta figure out it by myself somehow ?

Cladi39 wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:54 am Hello dear coders, i look this indicator dont show on chart in 1 minute TF and certain pairs like GBPUSD, AUDUSD,USDCHF, EURGBP, ETC. and work well in EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, ETC. Can you fix that problem? Thanks soo much.
Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Cladi39