Re: Need Point Zero Day Trading Indicator 4.5 With Scanner(Latest Version)

mntiwana wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:42 am
PDT (pointzero day trading) indicators are of that but i think only ex4 files if somebody found mq4,it must be decompiled and for newer versions,no decompiled game any more
for example this one
pls. check , hope this is a decombiled file !!

------------------------------------------------------------
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
moey_dw
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:46 pm

That is correct and I thought as you when I tested this indicator long time ago. It is a failure of beginners that they want to ride Highs and Lows with fuzzy strategies. As I said I was in the same trap. The presented results look very good (it shows the Highs and Lows (zigzag) for exits what is unrealistic), but live you have to decide without knowing the Highs and Lows (or you have something that tells you but then you wouldn't use this indicator ;) In sideways you can't wait for counter signals. You would run right into a loosing streak and in trend moves you would give away a lot of pips - a 1/3 or a half of the whole move. It's no indicator for trading Highs and Lows. Take a few pips every day, 20-30 pips and that's it, relative consistently. Get greedy and you loose. You can close 3/4 of your position at TP and look whether the price runs further.

This is part of a system how professionals build around similar strategies. They have a lot of money ("20 pips a day is all you need to live.") and with a fuzzy strategy it's absolutely ok. You don't need to know much about the market and earn constantly money while most traders loose. Being pro has also much to do with your mind set.
why not trend decide tp rather then to force implement tp on market ?
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
moey_dw

rijay wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:47 pm why not trend decide tp rather then to force implement tp on market ?
This indi is entry only. When you have a good exit strategy in petto you can also use that. You have to research that. A fix TP solution is quick and dirty and profitable. Is your system with the extra exit strategy more profitable, no problem with that. And remind the provided time. Time is money, time where you can live or work with other stuff.

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:27 pm

This indi is entry only. When you have a good exit strategy in petto you can also use that. You have to research that. A fix TP solution is quick and dirty and profitable. Is your system with the extra exit strategy more profitable, no problem with that. And remind the provided time. Time is money, time where you can live or work with other stuff.
which indi is entry only ?
if retracements hits stops then where is the trend! it is sideways markets and why anyone should trade sideways market ?

rijay wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:47 pm which indi is entry only ?
if retracements hits stops then where is the trend! it is sideways markets and why anyone should trade sideways market ?
Your way of thinking has two typical beginner faults. Retracement = End of Trend or what? This is your opinion, the market sees it differently.
Why not trading sideways? Sideway/trend relation is 70/30 or some say 80/20 nowadays. So the right question must be "Why not trading sideways?"

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Your way of thinking has two typical beginner faults. Retracement = End of Trend or what? This is your opinion, the market sees it differently.
Why not trading sideways? Sideway/trend relation is 70/30 or some say 80/20 nowadays. So the right question must be "Why not trading sideways?"
what strategy you use in sideways markets? still better if you have and can elaborate your strategy to trade sideways market as that will benefit readers here. if your strategy works for the readers that is better as they will make more money 70% of time and they need not wait for 30% to come trending their way. your strategy that fits readers mind and benefit them is most important point on this forum.
how do you filter false breakouts in sideway market ?

rijay wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:14 pm what strategy you use in sideways markets? still better if you have and can elaborate your strategy to trade sideways market as that will benefit readers here. if your strategy works for the readers that is better as they will make more money 70% of time and they need not wait for 30% to come trending their way. your strategy that fits readers mind and benefit them is most important point on this forum.
how do you filter false breakouts in sideway market ?
I repeated myself already a few times here, but hey, I'm used to it that noone listens to me and afterwards they give me right.

(This is offtopic and has nothing to do with the PZ DT indicator:)
Buy bottoms and Sell ceilings. 3 out of 4 times you can do that. Look for false breakouts and go. It has a very nice R:R. If the breakout is real, you loose very little pips, but you know the coming trend will give you more than enough back. Sounds simple and it is. No indicator needed. It helps to draw S/R lines. Two strategies in one for sideways and coming trends before it is established. Trends are the movements between consolidations, so it makes sense to focus on consolidation, right? If you focus on trends, you're always late and often will find yourself in positions where you don't want to be. This is another piece of mindset that distinguish a beginner from a pro.

Yes, trends are easier to trade, but when you don't know how to get in the market at the right time, the "Trend is your friend" is useless.

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:39 pm

I repeated myself already a few times here, but hey, I'm used to it that noone listens to me and afterwards they give me right.

(This is offtopic and has nothing to do with the PZ DT indicator:)
Buy bottoms and Sell ceilings. 3 out of 4 times you can do that. Look for false breakouts and go. It has a very nice R:R. If the breakout is real, you loose very little pips, but you know the coming trend will give you more than enough back. Sounds simple and it is. No indicator needed. It helps to draw S/R lines. Two strategies in one for sideways and coming trends before it is established. Trends are the movements between consolidations, so it makes sense to focus on consolidation, right? If you focus on trends, you're always late and often will find yourself in positions where you don't want to be. This is another piece of mindset that distinguish a beginner from a pro.

Yes, trends are easier to trade, but when you don't know how to get in the market at the right time, the "Trend is your friend" is useless.
one real breakout from sideways market and anyone caught on wrong side trying to sell ceilings and buy bottoms, is enough to erase all gains from selling ceilings and buy bottoms in sideways markets.
breakouts from sideways markets are reverse springs, always fast and furious how do you deal with it without proper indicators in place ?
not all consolidation pattern in trend are continuations, they are precursors of trend reversals too showing distribution.
why no indicator needed, when indicators help to read market well ?
anyone trying to read market without indicator will feel like trying to fly submarine in the sky.