Re: Need Point Zero Day Trading Indicator 4.5 With Scanner(Latest Version)

synaptium wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:44 pm Hello Guys,

Pls can anyone share Point Zero Day Trading 4.5 version with scanner.

I have searched all over.

Here is the original url

---------------------------------------------------------------

This latest version with scanner is gold!!!

Someone help
I guess you come up with out reading/knowing things - you know the link and you also know that is commercial
please avoid posting outer links here
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, vvFish
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

synaptium wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:37 pm I am sorry i did not know i am not suppose to post the original link here.

Any hope?
i think member amdudus or rijay is familiar that one..... maybe they see this post & post it 4 u :think:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

synaptium wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:44 pm Hello Guys,

Pls can anyone share Point Zero Day Trading 4.5 version with scanner.

I have searched all over.

Here is the original url

---------------------------------------------------------------

This latest version with scanner is gold!!!

Someone help
If you think that the scanner is so good why don't you buy it ? Support things that you like?
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post:
vvFish

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:41 pm

Timmy is right, 299$ for gold is more than ok, isn't it. BTW, what has changed compared to the earlier versions? The scanner?
PDT (pointzero day trading) indicators are of that but i think only ex4 files if somebody found mq4,it must be decompiled and for newer versions,no decompiled game any more
for example this one
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
tejaspi
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:09 am I tried it long time ago as well but my old hard drive isn't here, so couldn't upload it. You must work with a fix TP and this was never my style. SL I don't know, maybe SL = BE - X. It's a typical middle till big account strategy. Set and forget. No fun, no thrill, no understanding needed - a hamster could do it.
working with fix tp means that lots of good moves will be missed in trending market

rijay wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:43 am working with fix tp means that lots of good moves will be missed in trending market
That is correct and I thought as you when I tested this indicator long time ago. It is a failure of beginners that they want to ride Highs and Lows with fuzzy strategies. As I said I was in the same trap. The presented results look very good (it shows the Highs and Lows (zigzag) for exits what is unrealistic), but live you have to decide without knowing the Highs and Lows (or you have something that tells you but then you wouldn't use this indicator ;) In sideways you can't wait for counter signals. You would run right into a loosing streak and in trend moves you would give away a lot of pips - a 1/3 or a half of the whole move. It's no indicator for trading Highs and Lows. Take a few pips every day, 20-30 pips and that's it, relative consistently. Get greedy and you loose. You can close 3/4 of your position at TP and look whether the price runs further.

This is part of a system how professionals build around similar strategies. They have a lot of money ("20 pips a day is all you need to live.") and with a fuzzy strategy it's absolutely ok. You don't need to know much about the market and earn constantly money while most traders loose. Being pro has also much to do with your mind set.