Re: Round Numbers Grid for MT4

shaileshm wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:25 am
is there ny round number indicator which would allow me to shade a zone of few pips width around 80, 50 , 20 and 00 levels ?
Don't know what you mean exactly but with that indicator you can define your levels, line width, line style, color(s), ....
BN Levels v1.02j mod.mq4
(28.15 KiB) Downloaded 378 times

Hey Jimmy. Thanks for letting me know about this. Sorry for the time in replying. Its been awhile since I have logged in.
Jimmy wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:49 pm
Round Numbers are important in trading but they can be hard to keep an eye on especially if you're using the standard MT4 grid.

With the kind help of Mrtools we've improved an old grid indicator (thanks to Alejandro Galindo) and made it user friendly with the ability to chose your line style, color and round number from the indicator's options.

Personally I use it on setting "100" to mark major 00 round number areas eg. 1.22000, 1.23000 etc. and I chose to display Period Separators in MT4 to give it a proper "Grid" look.

PS: JADragon if you're still looking for a Grid maker try this out!
JADragon3 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:32 am
I am still looking for a horizontal grid maker.

EURUSDH4GRID.png
Grid Round Numbers.mq4

JADragon3 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 3:21 pm
Its been awhile since I have logged in.
Hmmm we've noticed :problem:

Hope to see you back again! :P
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Jimmy wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:08 pm
JADragon3 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 3:21 pm
Its been awhile since I have logged in.
Hmmm we've noticed :problem:

Hope to see you back again! :P

I'm still around. I don't plan on going anywhere. Been kind of focusing in other areas of trading, Trying to give myself a more diversified look at the markets as a whole. I've really been enjoying options lately.