Request to code an EA

Hi, I would greatly appreciate it if any coder could code the following EA. I have searched on Google but have been unable to find a suitable EA.

The EA has to do the following:

It must place a BUY Stop and a SELL Stop order at a specific time at a specific distance from the OPEN Price. For example let's say we are on the USDZAR pair and at 08:00 the OPEN Price is 12.36102. The EA must the place a BUY Stop at 12.39102 and a SELL Stop at 12.33102. That is 300 pips away distance.

If the BUY order for example triggers and is profitable then the SELL Stop pending order must be deleted and vice versa.

The EA must contain the following fields:

1. Time to place orders
2. Distance at which to place orders
3. Must have Magic Number so that EA can trade on multiple pairs

It does not need Take Profit, Stoploss, Trailing stops etc as I have another EA which manages those settings.

Thank you.

Re: Request to code an EA

Hi Jagg, the Stairstep system is not what I want to do. EA I need coded will only place two pending trades of which either one order will be triggered and reach profit or if it reaches Stoploss then opposite order will trigger. In this case one order will be a losing trade and one will be a winner. If first order triggered and reaches profit then remaining pending order is deleted and trading starts next day again.

Re: Request to code an EA

fxwealth wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:44 am Hi Jagg, the Stairstep system is not what I want to do. EA I need coded will only place two pending trades of which either one order will be triggered and reach profit or if it reaches Stoploss then opposite order will trigger. In this case one order will be a losing trade and one will be a winner. If first order triggered and reaches profit then remaining pending order is deleted and trading starts next day again.
Dear,
Are you referring to the straddle EA? Type in google: straddle ea trading. I did this and found these. Good luck.