Re: Trend Strength And Heatmap indicators thread

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:01 pm Moving Average Cross Heatmap (Dashboard with clickable Timeframes & Pairs)

Have this version, has buttons for whichever timeframe and currency pair you click on it will go there, I just set my template on 1 pair and can click on any pair and timeframe and check.
this is very helpful for me to find overall market trend and timing for entry.. Thankyou!! great addition
These users thanked the author ujtrader for the post:
Jedidiah

Jimmy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:36 am Fantastic work brother, this is now the best version of this dashboard.

Especially being able to stack multiple dashboards by changing the ID and still being very lightweight on our MT4's it just works incredibly well.
Jimmy I really love this dashboard indicator it truly is a piece of art. If this thing ever stopped working I would be doomed bud
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah

Volatility Ratio indicator by Mladen + MTF Dashboard (Heatmap)

This is Mladens Volatility ratio, built it in to a heatmap same as the regular indicator the heatmap colors when when volatility >1 for volatility and <1 for no or low volatility. This heatmap is similar to the ma cross if you click on a block it will send you to that pair and it's timeframe. Indicator not needed for the heatmap to work.

Mladen's explanation about VR:

Theory

There is always a need to measure if the market is "quiet" or it is volatile. One of the possible way is to use standard deviations, but the issue is simple : we do not have some levels that could help us find out if the market is in a state of lower or higher volatility. This indicator is attempting to do that :

• values above level 1 are indicating state of higher volatility
  • values below level 1 are indicating state of lower volatility

Usage

This is not a directional indicator. It should be used for volatility detection, not trend assessment - for that you have to use some other indicator and then check this one if the market volatility conditions are those that you expect
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Jimmy, moey_dw, sylvester21, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, kvak, Mundu19, nathanvbasko, josi, boytoy, iPar, timballingall67

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:51 pm Volatility Ratio by Mladen
Man oh man thank u for making plus expanding this trend strength thread as well as sharing the Mladen codes!! Especially being a Friday night u are doing codes for our community instead of partying and snorting blow!!!

Time & time again I have never been outta mtg..... do you think it could be ders derson or not 🙏🙏🙏
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:04 pm I have never been outta mtg..... do you think it could be ders derson or not 🙏🙏🙏
What does that mean man?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Greetings MrTools, my last post was deleted possibly because i have been inactive/ away from my computer for some days i apologize for the late reply if you did respond to my last request. But is it possible for you to create a MTF heatmap based on the crossing of the rsi moving average of this indicator. When the rsi crosses below the Average period it turns red and when the rsi crosses above the Average period it turns green? Would be appreciated if so!

Kind Regards,Jon

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:42 am Greetings MrTools, my last post was deleted possibly because i have been inactive/ away from my computer for some days i apologize for the late reply if you did respond to my last request. But is it possible for you to create a MTF heatmap based on the crossing of the rsi moving average of this indicator. When the rsi crosses below the Average period it turns red and when the rsi crosses above the Average period it turns green? Would be appreciated if so!

Kind Regards,Jon

!!! RSI ma simple+Arrows 1.2 (mtf).mq4
The way theses heatmaps are made not able to make it into a heatmap could make it in 2 parts using an iCustom call but in my opinion that just makes the indicator too heavy cpu wise.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Lightningstorm7

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:42 am Greetings MrTools, my last post was deleted possibly because i have been inactive/ away from my computer for some days i apologize for the late reply if you did respond to my last request. But is it possible for you to create a MTF heatmap based on the crossing of the rsi moving average of this indicator. When the rsi crosses below the Average period it turns red and when the rsi crosses above the Average period it turns green? Would be appreciated if so!

Kind Regards,Jon

!!! RSI ma simple+Arrows 1.2 (mtf).mq4
I already did it some time ago, but not posted, you can test it.
But as said Mrtools, it is using icustom call and is very CPU intensive.
You must need histo in same indicator folder like dashboard...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Lightningstorm7