Re: Timmy's Expert advisor service

Dune2000 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:25 am

Dear Sir, can you please code a Simple Martingale EA as follows:

1- I should be able to specify the Price at which The EA should Open the First Order as well as the BUY or SELL Direction!
2- I should be able to specify the number of steps and the lot sizes to be used in the Martingale instead of Multiplier Function. (Max 20 steps should be enough)
3- I should be able to specify the SL (in Pips) and Take Profit (InPIPS) of EACH STEP Separately.

Thank You In Advance!
But we can try one thing just for fun, made an ea that showed insane results . It took profit quick and even the losses. But the losses were a bit bigger and spread cost and so on. But still a 80+ winratio on backtest , do you want me to add the lightest Martingale on it and send it, either we laugh or become instant millionaires

Dune2000 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 12:25 am

Dear Sir, can you please code a Simple Martingale EA as follows:

1- I should be able to specify the Price at which The EA should Open the First Order as well as the BUY or SELL Direction!
2- I should be able to specify the number of steps and the lot sizes to be used in the Martingale instead of Multiplier Function. (Max 20 steps should be enough)
3- I should be able to specify the SL (in Pips) and Take Profit (InPIPS) of EACH STEP Separately.

Thank You In Advance!

Here is the fun test :)

Dune2000 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:23 pm

Thank You Sir for the effort!

But unfortunately the EA is not behaving in the way I described!

Thank You in Advance!
It can be made with pending orders were you can select the distance and so on , can even make it so it trails the price.

But the martingale part that you want steps instead of multiplier , the way Martingale works is that it multiplies lots in case of a loss , can even be in a profit if you want to , but it resets itself after it has made a profit , bacause that should be equal to the losses previously made.
So i dont understand your step part at all.

TimmyHanke wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 4:19 pm

It can be made with pending orders were you can select the distance and so on , can even make it so it trails the price.

But the martingale part that you want steps instead of multiplier , the way Martingale works is that it multiplies lots in case of a loss , can even be in a profit if you want to , but it resets itself after it has made a profit , bacause that should be equal to the losses previously made.
So i dont understand your step part at all.
Please allow me to explain the Martingale Part that I want:

1st Pending Order with Custom Lots, TP1 and SL1 placed. When Pending Order is triggered, 2nd Opposite Pending order placed at the SL1 level.
If HIT SL1, 2nd Order becomes Active with its Own custom Lots2, TP2 and SL2. Another 3rd Opposite to 2nd Pending Order is placed at SL2 level.
If HIT SL2, 3rd Order becomes Active with its Own custom Lots3, TP3 and SL3. Another 4th Opposite to 3rd Pending Order is placed at SL3 level.
And So On.....

Thank You In Advance!

Dune2000 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:45 pm

Please allow me to explain the Martingale Part that I want:

1st Pending Order with Custom Lots, TP1 and SL1 placed. When Pending Order is triggered, 2nd Opposite Pending order placed at the SL1 level.
If HIT SL1, 2nd Order becomes Active with its Own custom Lots2, TP2 and SL2. Another 3rd Opposite to 2nd Pending Order is placed at SL2 level.
If HIT SL2, 3rd Order becomes Active with its Own custom Lots3, TP3 and SL3. Another 4th Opposite to 3rd Pending Order is placed at SL3 level.
And So On.....

Thank You In Advance!

as you mentioned before you wanted a matingale type of ea , isnt it better that we use an ea that creates a line above and a line below price that are a specific pips from price , when it hits one of the line lets say upper it trades a buy , then it makes the lines the same distance from the price again , if it hits the upper again it closes buy trade and makes a new one , it it hits the lower it closes buy and sells ,and if it wasnt a profit the lot size increeses to make up for the loss on the next trade .

TimmyHanke wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 8:52 pm

as you mentioned before you wanted a matingale type of ea , isnt it better that we use an ea that creates a line above and a line below price that are a specific pips from price , when it hits one of the line lets say upper it trades a buy , then it makes the lines the same distance from the price again , if it hits the upper again it closes buy trade and makes a new one , it it hits the lower it closes buy and sells ,and if it wasnt a profit the lot size increeses to make up for the loss on the next trade .
Dear Sir, You are absolutely right in your above explanation!

But, my reason for Custom Pending Order Entry is that, I want to use other system to give me a TP at First Strike, If it Fails, then Custom Level Martingale Kicks In and I get My TP!

Regarding Double Lot Martingale, e.g., 0.01,0.02,0.04,0.08,...... When It reaches the 10th Step, It requires $1000 Balance! This means I haveto risk $1000 to get $1 TP!!!
If I do Custom Steps e.g., 0.01,0.01,0.02,0.02,0.03,0.03,.... When It reaches 10th Step, In requires $30 Balance although TP of 1$ will be possible at 10th step in 52Pips! But my risk will be only $30 to get $1TP!

Due to above reasons I want Custom Level Martingale EA!

Thank You in advance!

Dune2000 wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Dear Sir, You are absolutely right in your above explanation!

But, my reason for Custom Pending Order Entry is that, I want to use other system to give me a TP at First Strike, If it Fails, then Custom Level Martingale Kicks In and I get My TP!

Regarding Double Lot Martingale, e.g., 0.01,0.02,0.04,0.08,...... When It reaches the 10th Step, It requires $1000 Balance! This means I haveto risk $1000 to get $1 TP!!!
If I do Custom Steps e.g., 0.01,0.01,0.02,0.02,0.03,0.03,.... When It reaches 10th Step, In requires $30 Balance although TP of 1$ will be possible at 10th step in 52Pips! But my risk will be only $30 to get $1TP!

Due to above reasons I want Custom Level Martingale EA!

Thank You in advance!
Try this one , it starts by creating pending 1 buy & sell , if on is triggered it opens a trade and closes both pending orders , the it creates pending order 2 buy & sell and so on until it reaches pending order group 5 then it goes back to pending 1 again , if its to your liking i can add more steps to it

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:13 am
Try this one , it starts by creating pending 1 buy & sell , if on is triggered it opens a trade and closes both pending orders , the it creates pending order 2 buy & sell and so on until it reaches pending order group 5 then it goes back to pending 1 again , if its to your liking i can add more steps to it

Dear Sir!

Thank You Sir for your Effort!

Can you modify the EA so that when 1st SL is hit, the EA opens a Buy/Sell trade immediately Opposite to the 1st trade? And if 2nd Trade Hit its SL also then immediately open Opposite trade to 2nd Trade and so on.

Example:

The EA placed two orders at an offset of 10 pips, A Buy Stop order and a Sell Stop Order.
Lets say that Buy Stop got triggered, the EA Deleted the Other Pending Order.
When this Buy order Hit its SL1, the EA should Immediately open a Sell Order (Not a Pending Sell Stop) This is Step 2 of Martingale.
Now if this 2nd order Hits its SL2, The EA should Immediately open a Buy Order (Not a Pending Buy Stop) This is Step 3 of Martingale.
And so on.....
The EA should stop when TP is hit on any Step of Martingale!

Thank You in Advance!

Dune2000 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 2:18 pm

Dear Sir!

Thank You Sir for your Effort!

Can you modify the EA so that when 1st SL is hit, the EA opens a Buy/Sell trade immediately Opposite to the 1st trade? And if 2nd Trade Hit its SL also then immediately open Opposite trade to 2nd Trade and so on.

Example:

The EA placed two orders at an offset of 10 pips, A Buy Stop order and a Sell Stop Order.
Lets say that Buy Stop got triggered, the EA Deleted the Other Pending Order.
When this Buy order Hit its SL1, the EA should Immediately open a Sell Order (Not a Pending Sell Stop) This is Step 2 of Martingale.
Now if this 2nd order Hits its SL2, The EA should Immediately open a Buy Order (Not a Pending Buy Stop) This is Step 3 of Martingale.
And so on.....
The EA should stop when TP is hit on any Step of Martingale!

Thank You in Advance!

This is how it does now.

It creates 2 pending orders as before buy & sell , lets call it pending group 1 , if it get a take profit from it it continues and creates group pending 2 , if it hits a stoploss it waits in the group until it hits a take profit then it continues .

So lets say pending group 1 buy hits stoploss it will trigger an instant sell , if that hits stoploss it triggers a buy trade and so on until a profit has been taken.

I used the same parameters for the countertrades as for the pending orders just to keep the size of the settings down.

See if its to your liking .