Re: Timmy's MT4 EA (Expert Advisor) service

Krelian99 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:57 am Hi Timmy, nice service you provide :thumbup:
The first EA is even a tricky one. It's a grid EA.

Haukas, Haven't you found grid EAs on net? They may not work, since the code changed a bit for opening and closing positions (more IDK - I don't use EAs).
Maybe it's faster to make an old one nmc.

I got so confused by what we wanted , sounded like a grid trader without takeprofit or stoploss but I'm not sure.

I actually made a thread at mq5.com too and 2 moderators jumped me instantly because i did something for free ,almost as if they wanted to force me to say that I did it for money and that's not the case.

So I wanted to do this for the longest time and thought why not , why not do this as long as it's fun , and that ended quick.
So after trying and the first thing i got was shit I said to myself , fuck this.

The world is a messed up world , if you don't have a value on something you are counted as a threat .

Of course they weren't happy about your advance of free service ;) They force their coders to earn money and then Timmy comes around the corner - all their alarm bells began to ring.

At least they updated their forum, it looks better now but also even more chaotic and overloaded with senseless bits and peaces as before. (Insta)FX-TV - really? The girls look nice but that's all. All this mumbo-jumbo costs money and they earn as well when you earn money, that's why no free service allowed there.

Yes, the world is crazy and even celebrates itself for it.

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:46 pm Of course they weren't happy about your advance of free service ;) They force their coders to earn money and then Timmy comes around the corner - all their alarm bells began to ring.

At least they updated their forum, it looks better now but also even more chaotic and overloaded with senseless bits and peaces as before. (Insta)FX-TV - really? The girls look nice but that's all. All this mumbo-jumbo costs money and they earn as well when you earn money, that's why no free service allowed there.

Yes, the world is crazy and even celebrates itself for it.
Hahaha!
I actually thought of making money of it first but since I use a ea generating software I didn't think it was right , I could just hide the fact that i was using one but I have a heart.
So I decided to do it for free because of what I was using and even wrote it in the text that i was using fx dreema . Then hell broke loose 😇

But in the end if it dosnt make you money or happiness, what's the point of continuing? .

I was afraid that they wouldn't accept it and they didn't, so I guess I will do all of the work for myself instead haha , me and my millions of ea's that i care for as they were my children ! 😎

TimmyHanke you are restoring my faith in human kind. Thank you.
There was once EA that would open a trade on line or certain pips below or above. Line could be horizontal or sloping trend line. You could draw the line, give it buy or sell order, and trailing . Same for your stops. It was called Magic Stick. Many years ago I did purchase it and used it everyday, then something happened and it would not work any more. I contacted the vendor and was told he had sold it... new owners did not update anymore... do you have anything like that or could you produce one, or would it be bit too much to ask for ? I'm ok if this is something that you would not do.
Regardless you are doing good thing offering this service to people off your own back when I am sure you could charge fee - you are doing it because you can, that's a good person.
cheers
hannele

Re: Timmy's Expert advisor service

hannele wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:08 pm TimmyHanke you are restoring my faith in human kind. Thank you.
There was once EA that would open a trade on line or certain pips below or above. Line could be horizontal or sloping trend line. You could draw the line, give it buy or sell order, and trailing . Same for your stops. It was called Magic Stick. Many years ago I did purchase it and used it everyday, then something happened and it would not work any more. I contacted the vendor and was told he had sold it... new owners did not update anymore... do you have anything like that or could you produce one, or would it be bit too much to ask for ? I'm ok if this is something that you would not do.
Regardless you are doing good thing offering this service to people off your own back when I am sure you could charge fee - you are doing it because you can, that's a good person.
cheers
hannele

Since you actually want the kind of work that i always do , then i wont just give you one , but give you the different methods i use.

In the rar file there are 4 different ea's that i just made , didnt want to search for some of my other work so made new once .

Line average price = it creates 2 lines that always follow the current price with 5 pips in this case , 5pips above and 5 below , the average price is slower than price itself and that makes it slack behind , so in this case it will buy when average price is below low line and sell if its above high line , makes a funny and fast rection.

Line price push = it creates 2 lines 10 pips from price , and if price is > high line the high line will follow along with the price as long they have contact , and the low line follows with it 10 pips behind . so the distance of 10 pips cant be broken.

line price 10 pips = if price goes > high line or < low line the ea will move both lines to a 10 pip distance from price again and follows the market that way.

90 1 = is one of my latest idea that still needs work but why not give it to you aswell , it uses the average price method , but it always measures past candle , if candle 1 open price hasnt moved more than 5 pips to candle 0 open price it takes that as a raging market and trades reversed , high = sell low = buy

and if the open price moved more than 5 pips from latest candle and the current candle is > 10 pips it will trend trading high=buy low = sell.
use that with same stoploss and see what it does :)

Try all and see what you likes best , if you want any changes to one of them just ask , all are without trailing because i noticed that it often closes to early , and that my strategy often always close on 10 pips anyway , and the mothods are actually a trailing in a way ;)

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:42 pm

Since you actually want the kind of work that i always do , then i wont just give you one , but give you the different methods i use.

In the rar file there are 4 different ea's that i just made , didnt want to search for some of my other work so made new once .

Line average price = it creates 2 lines that always follow the current price with 5 pips in this case , 5pips above and 5 below , the average price is slower than price itself and that makes it slack behind , so in this case it will buy when average price is below low line and sell if its above high line , makes a funny and fast rection.

Line price push = it creates 2 lines 10 pips from price , and if price is > high line the high line will follow along with the price as long they have contact , and the low line follows with it 10 pips behind . so the distance of 10 pips cant be broken.

line price 10 pips = if price goes > high line or < low line the ea will move both lines to a 10 pip distance from price again and follows the market that way.

90 1 = is one of my latest idea that still needs work but why not give it to you aswell , it uses the average price method , but it always measures past candle , if candle 1 open price hasnt moved more than 5 pips to candle 0 open price it takes that as a raging market and trades reversed , high = sell low = buy

and if the open price moved more than 5 pips from latest candle and the current candle is > 10 pips it will trend trading high=buy low = sell.
use that with same stoploss and see what it does :)

Try all and see what you likes best , if you want any changes to one of them just ask , all are without trailing because i noticed that it often closes to early , and that my strategy often always close on 10 pips anyway , and the mothods are actually a trailing in a way ;)
Timmy, thank you, very kind of you. I shall try it on live on Monday morning and shall report back my thoughts :)
cheers
hannele

hello, TimmyHanke

it is nice work that you are doing.

will you please help making EA of stlm histogram that works on color change of histogram.

buy when green color on histogram and sell when red color on histogram.

attaching here indicator also.
and image where i have drawn buy arrow and sell arrow on indicator to give an idea about the EA.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

have a nice day ahead.

rijay wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:23 am hello, TimmyHanke

it is nice work that you are doing.

will you please help making EA of stlm histogram that works on color change of histogram.

buy when green color on histogram and sell when red color on histogram.

attaching here indicator also.
and image where i have drawn buy arrow and sell arrow on indicator to give an idea about the EA.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

have a nice day ahead.
Will do it tomorrow my friend! ☺