Re: Timmy's MT4 EA (Expert Advisor) service

Haukas wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:50 am no.just like with sell the grid should have the options also for buy.should work in the same way.Im not that interestead in take profit ,a need that the grid should open and close in basket the last looser,as i wrote.I use it just as coverage
it sound something like a buy/sell grid with a distance of pips , and it closes when the profit is x pips , if the profit of your choice has been reached it will close all of the trades ? am i right , otherwise im totally lost my friend ;)

As you see the sell take no profit ,just close in basket and the buys with another magic number do the same work on the other side lets say,trying to create a gap in the middle,as you see from the image.After i have another EA that does 90% of the work and this other one i will condivide only with who helps me make the work.For me manually is very difficile,but i can tell you for sure that it works great..

Haukas wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:15 am The work makes it another EA,i want this just to use it as coverage for my EA.you can put mq4
buy and sell with different magic numbers , working to make a total profit , and when that profit goes down it will close that ?

And the gap in the middle just say the number of pips that you want , and the pips for the grid size .
I can make the ea to delete and remake the grid when the profit has been taken , does it sound good ?

Is very simple,EA must open a grid at a certain distance(for example only sell at a distance of 5 pips).Doens-t metter what is the direction of the price(short or long),but in the same time trying to close in basket the last looser(we have a grid of6 all in negative,the price goes down and 4 positions become positive so allowds the last negative to close with a small profit).If the price keeps going long,the grid must open the posotions as before(any 5 pips)untill gets to the number of grid tht we want(this must happen also if the price goes short)

Once it gets to the number that we want (for example 10),the grid opens only positions as before only when the price is up the grid,trying to close the last looser in basket,but calculating that at the end of basket must remain not less that the number of grid that we want (10 as before).If the price comes again short and EA has opened 13 positions and cannot close the last looser there is no problem,EA doesn-t need to do anything ,just let the profit run.
It should be able to do it also in buy if wanted
You need to focus only in the way to open and to close in basket,dont think at take profit and stop loss.Everything is covered.

Haukas wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:37 am Is very simple,EA must open a grid at a certain distance(for example only sell at a distance of 5 pips).Doens-t metter what is the direction of the price(short or long),but in the same time trying to close in basket the last looser(we have a grid of6 all in negative,the price goes down and 4 positions become positive so allowds the last negative to close with a small profit).If the price keeps going long,the grid must open the posotions as before(any 5 pips)untill gets to the number of grid tht we want(this must happen also if the price goes short)

Once it gets to the number that we want (for example 10),the grid opens only positions as before only when the price is up the grid,trying to close the last looser in basket,but calculating that at the end of basket must remain not less that the number of grid that we want (10 as before).If the price comes again short and EA has opened 13 positions and cannot close the last looser there is no problem,EA doesn-t need to do anything ,just let the profit run.
It should be able to do it also in buy if wanted
You need to focus only in the way to open and to close in basket,dont think at take profit and stop loss.Everything is covered.
sorry for that im confused , but you basically want to cover the last loosing trade within the overall profit , but for it to be a losing trade it have to be closed somewere, either by stopploss or a opposite strategy . I just like you dont belive in takeprofit and stoploss at all but it has to close somewere.
or if it closes the overall profit from all of your charts when it reaches a certain number , you will have loosing trades as well but to logg all of the losses amount and to cover that is complex .

sure we can have a basket of loosing trades and if the profit is above that it closes the trades and continues.

or do you mean that if it reaches the last grid it closes all of the profit including the loosing once and then it goes again , and if it goes above the amount of what the loosing positions were it closes the trades in profit and then continue ?

You keep thinking that in the image is an EA.Those are 2.One is the one with sell that is what im searching to get better and those buy is another EA that makes most of the work and also closes the last looser and takes also profit with the trend.What i want to make you understand is that i need no closure in automatic and stop loss.Im using that just as cover to get lower the DD.

Haukas wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:40 am You keep thinking that in the image is an EA.Those are 2.One is the one with sell that is what im searching to get better and those buy is another EA that makes most of the work and also closes the last looser and takes also profit with the trend.What i want to make you understand is that i need no closure in automatic and stop loss.Im using that just as cover to get lower the DD.
First i think that you want an expert advisor that trades grid , then it seems that you want it to only manage existing trades , and when i look at the most recent picture it looks like a reversed grid trader . im totaly lost and can't understand what you actually want .