TDI Indicators for MT4

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: TDI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:08 am
thiru wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:58 am

Dear mrtools,

yes. with jurik smoothed price line and the option for double smooth, looks like it has good potentials.

Thank you.
Added the arrows and updated the prices.
Thank you very much mrtools, this is really great :)

mrtools wrote:
thiru wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:58 am

Dear mrtools,

yes. with jurik smoothed price line and the option for double smooth, looks like it has good potentials.

Thank you.
Esteemed Mr.Tools...

in the version of TDI I have there are choices for RSI moving average calculation types.

Could you add ma calculation options on the jurik smoothed with divergences indicator please ?

I just wonder what it will show with different settings

simon_n3z wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:51 am
mrtools wrote:

Esteemed Mr.Tools...

in the version of TDI I have there are choices for RSI moving average calculation types.

Could you add ma calculation options on the jurik smoothed with divergences indicator please ?

You would have a rsi smoothed with the moving averages, then smoothed with jurik, think that would add too much lag.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:28 am
simon_n3z wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:51 am

Esteemed Mr.Tools...

You would have a rsi smoothed with the moving averages, then smoothed with jurik, think that would add too much lag.
Ok cool...

I use the TDI with arrows and alerts, and I really love the moving average options...\

Keep on rocking brother

-simon

forexdemogod wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:54 pm
Mr T

Can you get this to work?

And how can we tell if the indicator we submit is de-compiled or not...so as not to waste your time?
This does not look like a de-compiled code - but yes it does not work :)

You would quickly spot de-compiled code when it has something like "Generated by ex4-to-mq4 de-compiler FREEWARE 4.0.509.5" at the top of the file. Some "De-compile Masters" remove the note - so you will be left with "Complex math" that you must figure out if a normal person can write or it was written by another software (de-compiling). For me, they way in which variables are named is a give away. Look at this variable for example, 'G_ibuf_204' - No normal human being would name variables in this way, they be lost in their own code before they even finish writing it :lol:

mtp wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:08 pm
Its EA
Lol, indeed it is, thanks for pointing that out.

Sometimes when people ask directive questions like, "This indicator is not working...", you would trust them to know what they asking :roll: :lol:

appsoluxions wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:24 pm
mtp wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:08 pm
Its EA
Lol, indeed it is, thanks for pointing that out.

Sometimes when people ask directive questions like, "This indicator is not working...", you would trust them to know what they asking :roll: :lol:
puahaha the guy got so excited he forgot 2 check and just posted it straight away asking for fix............

guns blazing

forexdemogod wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:54 pm
Mr T

Can you get this to work?

And how can we tell if the indicator we submit is decompiled or not...so as not to waste your time?
It's an EA ran it in the back tester and got a message about a critical error in the EA not sure what is causing that.