Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

talaate wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:36 am Dear Mrtools
Is it possible to add alerts to this unique indicator when the classic and hidden divergence condition occurs as well as when the indicator crossover with zerO level line

dz band pass filter (mtf + divergence).ex4
Try!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, talaate, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

Guess this is Ehlers know it's the very close to non linear kalman which far as i'm aware is from Ehler. Anyway changed the coloring to non repaint if color mode = true.

PS: For optimal settings, please see this post: Ehlers's Lowpass Filter Settings using Fibonacci numbers.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 17):
太虚一毫, kvak, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, ionone, Zalmoxis, josi, talaate, Milad8732, jng640, trailingedge, erynade, Sagiv, michaelB, Jedidiah, Woodyz, maroka

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:22 am Guess this is Ehlers know it's the very close to non linear kalman which far as i'm aware is from Ehler. Anyway changed the coloring to non repaint if color mode = true.
mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:57 am 15 Min chart defaults settings except using 30 minute timeframe,order = 3, pre smooth = 3, and pct filter = 2.
The Order, Pre-Smooth & PCT Filter settings are spot on.

Also, have a look at the indicator on Bitcoin 4H chart using settings of:

What's your thoughts? Good for trends or too laggy compared to Filter Period of 14? I think they're not bad to be honest! :think:

Attached is a PDF which also outlines Ehlers's Spectral filters and frequency analysis. You will find more information on the Lowpass here.

Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, josi, maroka
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:57 pm
    [list/]
[*]Filter Period: 21 (Fibonacci number)
[*]Order: 3
[*]Pre-Smooth: 3
[*]PCT Filter: 2
[/list]
I am not talking about better or worse:
I tried 9 for Filter Period and Weighted Price and think it delivers good results.
But I am mostly on H1 - so everything may be different on other TFs.
This - thanks to Banzai and MrTools - should do the trick:
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8473841&p=1295 ... 1295443088
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Jimmy