Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

Dego wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:48 am Can you share the indicators and your template? Looks nice.
Hi Dego,

Check here for the indicators and template... viewtopic.php?p=1295455652#p1295455652

Mladen's Elegant Oscillator simply download from this thread (a couple of posts previously) and then add it to the template from the post above :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Dego
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:36 am This is Mladen's mt4 version of Ehler's elegant oscillator.

Elegant oscillator.mq4
Thank you for posting and sharing this here Mrtools.

The indicator is not bad as a standalone code but I think it has a lot of potential for upgrading.
Starting with Mladen's latest tweak that he posted here: MT5 Version as well as Josi's MT4 version: Elegant Oscillator edit by Josi.

By adding Moving Averages, this code seems to become just a slight (bit) better with entries.

Here is a template where I've added a 9 period EMA as well as attached the February 2022 TASC Magazine's Traders Tips issue which has more information on this new Ehlers indicator.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 8):
moey_dw, A_5, Krunal Gajjar, GoldenBrett90, Thangarasu, Jedidiah, boytoy, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

josi wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:09 am see also:
viewtopic.php?p=1295455705#p1295455705
Missed it! Even better, thanks for posting this Josi that looks good :)

Added your link to my post.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
josi
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

IdeaRe: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:14 pm Now, I am trying to be elegant about this:
Despite the fact that we(?) would have appreciated the MT4-version of
vwap (fast)(ema)
much more than this one.
We(?) are thankful, nevertheless:

(update: did better than expected; W-formation)
way better than original elegant oscillator code............... i like josi version BEST
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:36 am way better than original elegant oscillator code............... i like josi version BEST
Same! :thumbup:

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:56 pm Thank you for posting and sharing this here Mrtools.

The indicator is not bad as a standalone code but I think it has a lot of potential for upgrading.
Starting with Mladen's latest tweak that he posted here: MT5 Version as well as Josi's MT4 version: Elegant Oscillator edit by Josi.

By adding Moving Averages, this code seems to become just a slight (bit) better with entries.

Here is a template where I've added a 9 period EMA as well as attached the February 2022 TASC Magazine's Traders Tips issue which has more information on this new Ehlers indicator.
Added signal ma capability.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, MaxTorque, Thangarasu, 太虚一毫

IdeaRe: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:00 am Added signal ma capability.
Evening Traders & Mr Tools,

If we're in the business of supercharging this toy to see what it can do, would it be possible to add bands to it (i.e. 34 period, 1.6185 deviation) and an option to change colour on slope change or MA cross? I'm sure the team would would love to see a whole host of alerts/arrows/zones/divergence etc on top of that but they're the main switch ups I would be interested to see, if at all possible.

Kind regards as ever.
These users thanked the author Beastie for the post:
Jimmy