Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

AteszBatesz wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:20 am Hello THere

I have discovered a bug of repaint.
I have attached the picture about .it.
WhenDr the next candles closed, showed me a divergence arrows at the previous candle. So it is delaying another minute. Because i have not seen the divergence arrow but after the next candles has closed, divergence arrow appaeared at the previous candle when already you have had to enter if you trade at the divergence.

Any idea or explanation of somebody would be appreciated

Thanks
It's not a bug, divergence uses a zigzag or fractal calculation which determines divergence, both of which recalculate.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
kvak

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Poppy wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:41 am Is it possible to show the arrows only on just closed candle? Sometimes there is delay ranging from 2 to 3 bar.

Thank you
Haos Visual re-make project for 2023

For divergence?

Found an error in how i determined the trend for the text, if memory serves me correctly originally was if the slower wpr <> 0 so changed this version to reflect that.

ps) forgot to mention that it now has close to 70 averages with a choice to double smooth both the fast and slow wpr smoothing, so it will probably require a lot of testing to get your best settings.

For a comparison (so far) between the Chaos from 2017 vs the Haos 2023 project, please see: Chaos vs Haos Comparison template MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 15):
iPar, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, alif, pail1217, Chickenspicy, josi, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, alexm, BeatlemaniaSA, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah, Mickey Abi, Deez