Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

keys898 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:07 am I guess the differnece between the two is as Euro_rapp mentioned which is the above one uses super smoother (this one has divergence alerts only) and the below one which uses T3 smoothing (this one has ob/os alerts only).

I believe the above one is the chaos which has the super smoother and the below one is the haus version which uses the t3 smoothing. Is there a way to get the chaos version to also have ob/os alerts or have the haus version have a super smoother option?
All the averages version of Haos has a super smoother option with the ob/os zones.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:41 am All the averages version of Haos has a super smoother option with the ob/os zones.
I have this for the below indi. This is the one that has the ob/os alerts
This one is for the top one that has divergence only alerts
They both are the haus visual but I didn't see a version that has both divergence alerts and ob/os alerts in one version. If that makes sense?

keys898 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:41 am I have this for the below indi. This is the one that has the ob/os alerts

This one is for the top one that has divergence only alerts

They both are the haus visual but I didn't see a version that has both divergence alerts and ob/os alerts in one version. If that makes sense?
Okay I understand now, the problem is in mt4 you are only allowed 63 characters in your iCustom call and in mtf we use ICustom values, and currently that version is right at that many characters. Could add the alerts but then would have to remove the mtf, and think most want the mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
keys898

Deez wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:33 pm Hi MrTools,

Can you modify this indicator to change color of the yellow line(buff 6) when it crosses level 0 and is above the green line(buff 0) or crosses level 0 and is below the green line(buff 0)

Like in pic..

Try
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
traderokey, 太虚一毫, Deez, Thangarasu, moey_dw, Milad8732, RodrigoRT7, myrx, Krunal Gajjar, A_5, Antonio, alexm, andrei-1, Jedidiah

Jimmy wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:59 pm Haos Visual Source Code and Setup for counter-trend trading

Today we take a step back and revisit an original version of the modified WPR: Mr Slav's converted Haos Visual indicator but corrected and optimized by Mladen.

What is the Haos Visual?

The algorithm of the Haos Visual indicator measures the difference between two William’s Percent Range T3 oscillators with different periods.

A signal line is also calculated.

The Haos Visual stock market indicator identifies over-bought and over-sold markets and could be used to find potential price reversal key zones as well as displaying the sentiment of the market by using the "Zero" median line.

The following chart template:

• Has been setup using the indicator's default settings
  • Highlights only the "extreme" reversal areas (for strong counter-trend opportunities)

The "extreme" reversal points are near identical to Chaos's, with Chaos outlining several "extreme" reversal areas a tad bit earlier, this version of Haos Visual does a near-perfect job at showing us where reversals are imminent, and in some cases may be beneficial over Chaos Visual, for traders who want to totally avoid "earlier" signals.

The source code is available for coders to study and modify. Be sure to share your findings and modifications with us, too :thumbup:

Haos Visual Reversal Chart Template for MT4.zip

haos_visual_nmc_alerts.mq4
Amazing indicator, is it possible to add a pullback mode to this indicator where it does the opposite of this. I would love to use the overbought and oversold zones in reverse to trade pullbacks in strong trends.

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:27 am Mtf added.
!!Haos Histo (mt + alerts).ex4 is the best part of the Haos Visual averages category indicator, very accurate.

Looking forward to adding a button to the mrtools teacher when he has time. Infinite merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
GoldenBrett90, TOMO