Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Hello everyone.
I am backtesting different indies on a daily chart for NNFX algo.
Accidentally I made a mistake and compared two buffers of "D1 Forex station version of chaos visual ".
I compared buffers 4 and 5 (instead of 4 and 6) and got very promising results.
Unfortunately I don't know what represents the buffer 5, because it is not visible on the chart.
Will appreciate any advice.

davithar wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:23 pm Hello everyone.
I am backtesting different indies on a daily chart for NNFX algo.
Accidentally I made a mistake and compared two buffers of "D1 Forex station version of chaos visual ".
I compared buffers 4 and 5 (instead of 4 and 6) and got very promising results.
Unfortunately I don't know what represents the buffer 5, because it is not visible on the chart.
Will appreciate any advice.
Sorry don't have the source of Chaos visual to be able to give you an accurate answer.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
davithar

So the top one is the one I am using for the divergence, however I also want ob/os alerts like on the bottom. But Ive noticed that the bottom ob/os alerts dont match up to the above haus. Are there settings I should be looking at? Ideally I would want the top one with divergence to also have ob/os alerts. Or am I missing something to get the settings/ look aligned with the above haus?

keys898 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:19 pm

So the top one is the one I am using for the divergence, however I also want ob/os alerts like on the bottom. But Ive noticed that the bottom ob/os alerts dont match up to the above haus. Are there settings I should be looking at? Ideally I would want the top one with divergence to also have ob/os alerts. Or am I missing something to get the settings/ look aligned with the above haus?
The top one uses Super smoother and the bottom on uses T3 smoothing. Thats the reason why they dont match up.

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:09 am In the picture you are showing ob/os zones so not sure which version you are referring to.
I guess the differnece between the two is as Euro_rapp mentioned which is the above one uses super smoother (this one has divergence alerts only) and the below one which uses T3 smoothing (this one has ob/os alerts only).

I believe the above one is the chaos which has the super smoother and the below one is the haus version which uses the t3 smoothing. Is there a way to get the chaos version to also have ob/os alerts or have the haus version have a super smoother option?