Moving AveragesRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

vvFish wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:09 am ;)
An interesting yet good zoomed-out chart, Mr Fishy. Bellisimmo 🤌

Wolfgang wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:32 am Haos Visual Reversal
I think "Thank you" is awesome and absolutely helpful to find extreme reversal zones!
Thank you for trying it out, sir. Always nice to see our family of members happy 😊
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Tradehunter wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:07 am MR TOOLS
Can you make a Chaos Visual Averages version using the CCI
It seems like all the code is there just the calculations would need to be changed
might be awesome!
Guess could start here with the basic t3 smoothed Haos cci.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 17):
rudiarius, kvak, Thangarasu, humbatov, alif, KAESER444, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, moey_dw, josi, Krunal Gajjar, camisa, Tradehunter, alexm, iPar, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:27 am Guess could start here with the basic t3 smoothed Haos cci.
such interesting concept & request........... hope to be enlighten on how it can be used cos i find regualar haos visual find more better tops & bottoms signals :clap: :clap: :clap:

this VERSION is good for trends more

thx mrtoolz u rock!!!!!
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

InfoRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

josi wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:30 pm Thank you guys for these: they are both very clear and extremely helpful.
And it is so much easier to customize them just this tiny little bit (in order to make them feel right).
epic!!! thx for side by side chart man............ i feel haos cci has better for trend trading vs haos visual which is good for tops & bottoms do u agree??
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:56 pm epic!!! thx for side by side chart man............ i feel haos cci has better for trend trading vs haos visual which is good for tops & bottoms do u agree??
I don't know, of course, because I haven't tested both of them (side by side) for at least 250 trades but I'd guess the main difference is that the CCI-one gives fewer signals (of extreme momentum - I don't believe in the OB/OS-concept at all) which may be good for some but not for me as I like to get as much information from my indicator as I can (because I prefer to use as few as possible - ideally - but I am not there yet - none).