Moving AveragesRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:16 am An exploration. Short-term: M5 clock level map. ;)
dat is a very good low time frame settings bro.......... thank u sir for this secret haos 🙌🙌🙌
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:50 am Added filters with a choice between filtering first wpr, second wpr, or both wprs.

Teachers, when upgrading Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts) indicators in the future, please modify three points:

1. When the thick blue vertical line and the thick yellow vertical line appear as shown in the figure, an arrow will be displayed on the main chart and an alarm will be issued.

2. Make the text ID signal "H1 Down Trend" as shown in the figure, consistent with the thick blue vertical line, the thick yellow vertical line, or the blue arrow and the yellow arrow.

3. Add option to "Input Parameters": Let Text ID signal "H1 Down Trend" as shown in the figure, which can be placed in technical indicator windows, such as technical indicator window 1, technical indicator window 2, and so on.

mancangkul wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:55 pm little request...can u create in setting for arrow in chart can move up and down

thanks u
Haos Visual averages is the best indicator of mrtools/mladen, the godfather of foreign exchange indicators. The default parameters are perfect. What I consider in use is personalized short-term settings. So in my opinion, things that are not suitable for my personalization are removed.

This is the ultra-short-term personalized setting of the Haos Visual-averages (divergence + alerts + mtf).ex4 indicator.

So MTF and the following 3 settings (I think these 3 things are meaningless in the 15-minute and 5-minute ultra-short line), enable true / false in the input parameters yourself:
wpr chart divergence lines visible
Main chart divergence visible
Classic divergence visible

2 points: when all 30 kinds of moving averages cannot find the best moving average, then use the simplest MA; when you cannot find the best parameters, then use the Fibonacci sequence that is closest to the default parameters number.

We are now waiting for the new version of master mrtools / mladen to be available. ;)
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 3):
mancangkul, KAESER444, newbie4ever

vvFish wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:37 am ;)
wow! :In Love:

Dear Mr. vvFish

Great parameter adjustment technique as always!

Would you mind sharing the indicators & the template? :hug:

Thank you in advance.

Mrs.Watanabe
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
vvFish
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)