Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Steam1 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:50 pm Hi Mrtools, If possible can you add filters to first and second WPR period
Thanks Steam1
Added filters with a choice between filtering first wpr, second wpr, or both wprs.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, rudiarius, Zalmoxis, Steam1, camisa, alexm, Jedidiah

Hello, mrtools!
First of all I would like to thank you for this wonderful indicator!
It turned out really great!
But in my opinion it lacks all alerts as its little brother indicator haos visual (mtf + warnings + arrows)
Could you add all his alerts with arrows - on colors of histograms, on entering and exiting fast and slow WPR
And if you do not mind, please add arrows on the color histogram
Thank you in advance
Nurlan

Nurlan Karim wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:34 am Hello, mrtools!
First of all I would like to thank you for this wonderful indicator!
It turned out really great!
But in my opinion it lacks all alerts as its little brother indicator haos visual (mtf + warnings + arrows)
Could you add all his alerts with arrows - on colors of histograms, on entering and exiting fast and slow WPR
And if you do not mind, please add arrows on the color histogram
Thank you in advance
Nurlan
You are right, but inn mt4 you are only allowed to call so many parameters using iCustom and in our mtf we use a iCustom call, if I'm remembering right you are only allowed 63 iCustom calls, which now already we are right there. Adding alerts and arrows would put this indicator above that and it won't compile, so have been working on a workaround for that.

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:56 am You are right, but inn mt4 you are only allowed to call so many parameters using iCustom and in our mtf we use a iCustom call, if I'm remembering right you are only allowed 63 iCustom calls, which now already we are right there. Adding alerts and arrows would put this indicator above that and it won't compile, so have been working on a workaround for that.
I propose as an alternative (until a full-fledged version is found) to create a variant without divergences but with all alerts as in the above-mentioned indicator
A trader can now use two versions at his own discretion