Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

ffsss wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:38 am Sorry but i dont understand. I think i have tried every version of this thread to see if any has the buffers for the divergences (or maybe i missed something?)
Or where do i have to find it?

Thanks again!
I'm looking too, had a laptop die awhile back and lost my files and really don't have the time to completely redo them, so have been looking for some old versions maybe I posted which has the source. Would be nice if you make an EA using the buffers you post it for all to use.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

Hi Everyone

I have been using Chaos Visual Averages V1.43 on the smaller timeframes for scalping and been having some good success.

I was wondering if there could be an extra filter for extreme reversals so that I can choose the notifications of either overbought or oversold depending on the trend taking place. For example if price is trending up, I want to be able to get an extreme oversold reversal only notifications as I want to buy the dip in this instance.

I think it would be a good addition to an already brilliant indicator.
Thank you

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:00 am Added jurik to the average mix, one thing to remember the average Smoother is a kind of generic jma.

PS: For instructions on using the Haos/Chaos indicator please see here: How to use Haos & Chaos Visual Averages.
HI Mrtools

in HAOS-Visual-averages(divergence+alerts) Indicator in inputs
is it possible add 2 columns
divergence on
fast wpr divergence true/false
slow wpr divergence true/false
so that we can use both fast and slow we can use simultaneously
thanking you in advance

vvFish wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:39 pm ;)
good luck
Awesome Fishy, always love to see and explore your chart templates man :clap:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
vvFish
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance