Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

poaslk wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:41 am Yes, I primarily talk about the averages versions, because it is the most interesting for me, as I can use it with some big limitations with an EA. I do not know who is the author of those indicators though, and I do not try to throw blame on you.
But, as I could understand from the past posts, Jimmy has sent you the source code? If not, probably you can ask him again? He was not willing to share the source code with me. Otherwise, I would have it fixed long time ago. Although he has sent some source code to you? I am not sure if it was averages indicator.
Not me, I don't have the source code for the "Averages" version. Just the other modified ones including those from Forex-TSD.

And as Moey mentioned, like him, these indicators work fine when attached to my charts using MTF and all. So not really sure what the issue is on your end.

Anyone else having issues here?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

CodeRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

This visual Chaos indicator, associated with a stochastic divergence indicator and an improved Tanks / Mladen TMA, Pivot MTF W/M/Year . you have an efficient system at the entry and exit levels, especially on the upper Tf! Chaos allows multiple entries in the direction of the trend with its clear and easy-to-follow visual. By itself, it makes you your trading system! Thanks to the creator and to Mr Tools who constantly improve it! :In Love:
These users thanked the author Mechkad for the post (total 2):
QSD, Kiwi

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:08 am

Sorry just seeing your post, how do you mean?
SHADOW coloring of obos section -------- like this?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Jimmy
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Jimmy wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:59 am Not me, I don't have the source code for the "Averages" version. Just the other modified ones including those from Forex-TSD.

And as Moey mentioned, like him, these indicators work fine when attached to my charts using MTF and all. So not really sure what the issue is on your end.

Anyone else having issues here?
Very well Jimmy, thank you for your kind clarification and apologies if I went a little over the board.

As you are the original author of this thread who posted here these indicators. Do you by any chance know who is the author of averages indicators? Or where from did you get these indicators? Another website? I will try to track down the original developer.

On the other note, as mentioned before I am having issues with memory leaks and crashes when indicators are called by an EA or a script:
2020.10.05 11:51:49.740 HaosVisual Averages EURCHF,M5: array out of range in 'HaosVisual averages.mq4' (1439,10)
But as you correctly mentioned. The indicators pretend that they are fine when only attached to a chart. Though, I cannot monitor indicators 24/5. Thus I need an EA to do it for me. Please, let me know, where possibly I can look for original author. I would highly appreciate your help.

poaslk wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:15 pm I can look for original author. I would highly appreciate your help.
the only one 2 guy who know this codes is mrtool, mladen.................. u may send mladen a pm on dis forum here he is listed under coders memberlist.php?mode=group&g=9
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

poaslk wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:15 pm

Very well Jimmy, thank you for your kind clarification and apologies if I went a little over the board.

As you are the original author of this thread who posted here these indicators. Do you by any chance know who is the author of averages indicators? Or where from did you get these indicators? Another website? I will try to track down the original developer.

On the other note, as mentioned before I am having issues with memory leaks and crashes when indicators are called by an EA or a script:

But as you correctly mentioned. The indicators pretend that they are fine when only attached to a chart. Though, I cannot monitor indicators 24/5. Thus I need an EA to do it for me. Please, let me know, where possibly I can look for original author. I would highly appreciate your help.
I have also found the older MTF call to cause lag when loading onto chart for use by EA. Indicator works fine with just chart alone. You could try to find an older source code posted here on the site and then message a coder to upgrade it as a paid service. Or try your hand at coding it :-)